IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kirandeep

7th house of my chart confusing me..all astrologers are welcome to analyze it.

Rate this topic

hi

im kirandeep

dob. 19sep1982

time- 2:00pm

place- 29N46 77E15

in my chart rahu is in 7th house and it is aspected by mars,saturn,jupiter.

i read somewhere that jupiter's aspect on any melefic planet will control the bad effects of that planet. i am learning astrology and a bit confused in understanding 7th house. although i was told by many astrologers that there is delay in marriage and it will be arrange marriage and there will be great dispute in marriage life.. and my career will effect married life. and other thing is that 4planets are in 10th house. and i know it becomes difficult to interpret such charts...

but i request all those who knows anything about astrology to analyze my chart and share ur knowledge...

thank you

kiran

hi

im kirandeep

dob. 19sep1982

place- 29N46 77E15

i read somewhere that jupiter's aspect on any melefic planet will control the bad effects of that planet. i am learning astrology and a bit confused in understanding 7th house. although i was told by many astrologers that there is delay in marriage and it will be arrange marriage and there will be great dispute in marriage life.. and my career will effect married life. and other thing is that 4planets are in 10th house. and i know it becomes difficult to interpret such charts...

but i request all those who knows anything about astrology to analyze my chart and share ur knowledge...

thank you

kiran

hi

im kirandeep

dob. 19sep1982

place- 29N46 77E15

thank you

kiran

Hi Kiran,

Negative effects

The Astrologer is right about your marriage, you will have lot of problems because of this rahu in the 7th house and will never be able to get peace.

even your husbands health will get effected and you will have losses in buisness or partnership.

you know this rahu in the 7th house, will make you feel that you will be successful in your buisness or professional but after sometime this same planet will make things fall.

But this will give you lot of energy and enthu to fulfill you aim, but you will never be able to achieve it or enjoy your aim.

but what i can say is, this rahu placement will extremely distroying the the relation with spouce and partners.... you may even get divorce buddy.

if you make any promises to any one, you will not be able to fulfill.. but with kids you will be able to keep.

With in the 4 walls of your home, you will feel restless and uneasy in married life.

this rahu is also making chances of 2 marriages or you will have relation with more than 1 member of opposite sex. may be because your husband may remain always sick....

because of this rahu in 7th, you will allways want others to do your work and you will take the credit of others work..

rahu will push you to borrow or take others property which you will never return..

you know Kiran, just because of MARS in the 12th house is reversing the malefic effect of this RAHU.. and you will surely recieve the reward of your work and also allow you to maintain a good relation with your family, or else with out this mars in the 12th, you would loose a lot of money..

this rahu can also cause urinary problems, you will travel to foreign countries and will spent much for pleasure...

sometime you may also feel that nobody likes you or nobody give respect... something like that.......

Kiran just keep your heart clean aah dont think anything negative...

and remember this please..

wear a copper bangle in the right hand of your wrist... trust me this will give you much relief from the negative effects of Rahu...

never remove it...

Thanks

Riaz

hey riazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................what should i say! i have become emotional...i always say my mom that i dont wana get married...cz my heart also says tht i ll not b able to do justice with my husband... and can you beliv i never had any boyfriend.. i can not bear male ego and dominance and im considered as very different from other girls..im not at all romantic..and i love my privacy..i dont like any boundation..i m more career oriented..wana bcm an IAS and after some time a politician...so obviously no boy likes me.he he he..male dominating society...(dont mind)

i have topaz on my right hand index finger cz guru mahadasha is going on and i hv sagittarius lagna.. im also learning astrology..so as far as i know sapphire is not advised to someone having sagittarius lagna. and other thing is tht its price will be high (im a student..cnt afford....offff)...

yeah but copper bangle i ll buy surely...

im wearing topaz is it ok wearing copper bangle with it? and clear my doubt about sapphire for sagittarius lagna...

thanx dear

hey riazzzzzzzzzzzz....sorry to bother u again...as i hv mentioned in another thread also abt my birth time confusion ..tht is clear now...

and it is around 3:30pm

now i request u again 2see 7th house in new chart by changing time to 3:00pm...you know everyone wna know about marriage and future husband or wife... i myself has not predicted my new chart ....i ll also analyse it n request u to analyse...and suggest remedies...

thank u dear

Kiran

hey riazzzzzzzzzzzz....sorry to bother u again...as i hv mentioned in another thread also abt my birth time confusion ..tht is clear now...

and it is around 3:30pm

now i request u again 2see 7th house in new chart by changing time to 3:00pm...you know everyone wna know about marriage and future husband or wife... i myself has not predicted my new chart ....i ll also analyse it n request u to analyse...and suggest remedies...

thank u dear

Kiran