IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amit_ak

Please guide me

Rate this topic

Hi Respected all,

I am a 28 year old s/w engineer. My life is a real deadlock from the last 10 years. Whatever i do i get failures and obstacles. Some months back i lost my second job and despite all the effort the things are not going my way.I dont hav left with money, no friends, no resourses to do anything my own. I cant tell my problem with words. Now i hav lost all my energy and hope. Please tell is there something good in my horoscope. Every year a come to same point from where i start. I dont remember when i enjoyed my life last time from within. Please all, any experienced person who could guide me and let me know how long this will remain. I dont want to waste my precious life and want to attain something for me, my familiy and the society but I am feling myself as an handicap. These days I am wandering alone here n there like a sick person for some spiritual guru for my solution and right path but ....

Dear all please help. here are my details.

DOB : 31-oct-1980

place : darbhanga, Bihar

Time : 8:35 PM

I will be greatful if some experience person care to have a look at it.

Regards

- Amit

Is there any experience astrologer 4 my help...............????

Hi Respected all,

I am a 28 year old s/w engineer. My life is a real deadlock from the last 10 years. Whatever i do i get failures and obstacles. Some months back i lost my second job and despite all the effort the things are not going my way.I dont hav left with money, no friends, no resourses to do anything my own. I cant tell my problem with words. Now i hav lost all my energy and hope. Please tell is there something good in my horoscope. Every year a come to same point from where i start. I dont remember when i enjoyed my life last time from within. Please all, any experienced person who could guide me and let me know how long this will remain. I dont want to waste my precious life and want to attain something for me, my familiy and the society but I am feling myself as an handicap. These days I am wandering alone here n there like a sick person for some spiritual guru for my solution and right path but ....

Dear all please help. here are my details.

DOB : 31-oct-1980

place : darbhanga, Bihar

Time : 8:35 PM

I will be greatful if some experience person care to have a look at it.

Regards

- Amit

Webyogiji Please Help

Namaskar,

I think it must have started about 13 yrs and you might have started to see the results since 10 yrs. At present dasa of Venus is there who is 12 th lord (loss--) too is in the house of happiness, education, property, mother, vehicles etc. This will be about June 2013. Moon is also weak. In addition, sadesati of Saturn is running and you may have to do remedies for this too. Do not loose hope, it is our part of Karma that we have to play. Wait till sun period comes that is much better than this period.

You may like to do the following;

Worship lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata (without flowers).

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Wearing a ring of Emerald in silver.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com

Hi Atul,

why r u saying gud luck ? Is my horoscopee is more worst than what has been told by webyogiji.. ?????? Please tell..and any remedy that u see ????

Thanks & Regards

- Amit