IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gopz

Urgent Plz || Match Compatibility...

Rate this topic

Hello Webyogiji.. I posted this earlier under Vedic Versas threads. It was not replied.

Can you please help me in finding the match compatibility between the below 2 boy and girl. We generally follow South Indian principles / Tamil Panchaank.. Is the marriage possible between 2 ?

Boy :

DOB : 09-Aug-1979,

TOB : 11:10AM IST,

POB : Bangalore, Karnataka

Girl :

DOB : 30-Nov-1982,

TOB : 03:15PM IST,

POB : Jamshedpur

Hi

This is an excellent match. The pair is getting 30 points out of 36 points. Go ahead. good luck.

Hi Friend, thanks for the news.. I have few more queries. Would you answer them also plz ?

1. Few say that even if horoscope matches, the chances of getting married to the same person is not 100% always. So can you please suggest if this marriage is possible ?

2. Compatibilty is good. So can you please list out few good things that would happen in our life ?

3. Few ppl get married after compatibility match but stay poor or a middle class family throught their life. So can you please suggest what would be our economical status based on the above compatibility plz ?