IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
C_Halo1

Asking Attn . From Mr Ayush,webyogiji,lilmissangel &other Respected Astrologers .

Rate this topic

my concern is regarding my studies. i graduated from medical school in august 2006 . since then i have been attempting to pass my state medical board exams (usmle) i have already failed it 3x . twice being close to pass. last time i failed i wrote the exam was on august 19th 2008 , since then i have been trying to study all over again and i was doing fine until christmas. but ever since this year has started i havent been able to focus on my studies let alone even pick up a book , every time i decide to or make a schedule to study i think of somethign else todo or get distracted by something else, now i understand this could be all coz' i am just frustrated of studying but then why do i feel guilty that i am not studying , and even that feeling of guilt doesn last very long. i still have the desire to practice medicine and the passion for it . even though i already have my M.D. its no good unless i can get these exams outta the way and get my license to practice . am i even destined to practice as a doctor??? does me going thru all these changes have any astrological influences, and i do feel like theres something holding me back but dont know what it is ??? and also i have noticed a lot of black spots on my face and hands since this year started which someone told me meant something but i am not sure .. if that has anything to do with this .

kindly provide your expertisee. in this matter

P.S. i have also noticed my self being lazy and easily irritated.

Chandan

nov.28.1982

place mumbai , time around 10am

thank you :)

"

SORRY !

I HAVE RECEIVED SOME INPUT REGARDING THIS FROM MR.AYUSH AND AMATEUR .. LOOKING FOR MORE INPUT

FOR REFERENCE HERES THE LINK TO THE OTHER THREAD :

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/451784-hello-all.html

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE