IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bullseye

Neelam and substitutes

Rate this topic

Namaskar WebYogi,

I was advised to wear Neelam (Saturn in third house directly looking at the 10th house and also in Saturn Mahadasha). Since Blue Sapphire(Neelam) is quite expensive, I bought Neeli( sold to me as Neelam dank- crystallized from Neelam piece ) and kept it for week to test it. I kept it under the pillow, tied it to my arm for different intervals during week.

Initially I was not able to sleep on the first night and removed it. Then I wore it off and on but couldn't find it conclusive in either way. I am not sure what to do now.

1) Whether to get a ring out of it and wear it

2) Look for another stone or may be another piece- may be pure Neeli/Jamuniya/ or other substitute ( if yes which one in particular)- are they all same and can be used as substitute of Sapphire

3) Whether to go only for Blue sapphire ( though very expensive ).

DOB : 05-Aug-1975

TOB : 01:45 am

POB : Ghaziabad

Namaskar WebYogi,

I was advised to wear Neelam (Saturn in third house directly looking at the 10th house and also in Saturn Mahadasha). Since Blue Sapphire(Neelam) is quite expensive, I bought Neeli( sold to me as Neelam dank- crystallized from Neelam piece ) and kept it for week to test it. I kept it under the pillow, tied it to my arm for different intervals during week.

Initially I was not able to sleep on the first night and removed it. Then I wore it off and on but couldn't find it conclusive in either way. I am not sure what to do now.

1) Whether to get a ring out of it and wear it

2) Look for another stone or may be another piece- may be pure Neeli/Jamuniya/ or other substitute ( if yes which one in particular)- are they all same and can be used as substitute of Sapphire

3) Whether to go only for Blue sapphire ( though very expensive ).

DOB : 05-Aug-1975

TOB : 01:45 am

POB : Ghaziabad

Namaskar,

1. I would not suggest to get a ring from a substitute of neelam.

2. Only blue sapphire, also, otherwise try having a small Yantra of Saturn so that you can keep with you and see how effective it is? In my opinion, sapphire (blue) unheated is the right choice otherwise it is better not to wear any substitute.

-WebYogi-

Thanks WebYogi Ji.

I will try to find good quality Blue Sapphire.

By god's grace and your advice, I have got an offer but would have to relocate to Banglore. Bit concerned as whole family would have to move. I hope it would be good - unless I find something soon in adjoining areas I have to make the move. I don't to make wrong decision but currently don't have other option. Do you suggest to wait and find nearby?