IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dr_lkumar

need help !!

Rate this topic

Dear sir ,

pranam. I am a doctor , but my business is really bad i hardly get 2 patients a day .ive been to several astrologers (around 20) but no on is able to help me ...everybody says that one day i will make good money etc etc .....

can some one with good knowledge please guide me and tell me which gems i should wear . thank you

Dr.L.kumar

my details :-

date of birth ....13 july 1972

time of birth..... 08:45 am

place of birth....LUSAKA (ZAMBIA)

Dear sir ,

pranam. I am a doctor , but my business is really bad i hardly get 2 patients a day .ive been to several astrologers (around 20) but no on is able to help me ...everybody says that one day i will make good money etc etc .....

can some one with good knowledge please guide me and tell me which gems i should wear . thank you

Dr.L.kumar

my details :-

date of birth ....13 july 1972

time of birth..... 08:45 am

place of birth....LUSAKA (ZAMBIA)

Hello doctor,

Saturn (lord of house 6-problem) is in house 10 (profession), along with lord of house 10 (venus- functional malefic) It is strong and is causing problem in your profession. Also your chart shows that you will have to face many losses time to time especially when you will be low at profits.

Also, as you are manglik, you will face problems in marriage/married life also. Your planets made you intelligent, scholar, hardworking but ill tempered. you may have adjustment problems with your siblings.

Try to control your anger, practice meditation

I think you should worship Lord hanuman and read Hanuman chalisa,

Donate clothes, umbrella, shoes (not made of leather) and smiles to poor and needy people as per your ability (on saturdays and tuesdays)

Be vegetarian/ don't drink alcohol

Again, I want to say, I am still a learner of astrology and not too expert. So, prone to mistakes. Please let me know where I am wrong, I will heartly appreciate that.

Regards,

Amateur