IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
udhnesh

Kindly help

Rate this topic

Dear guruji

Kindly advise me about my career prospects and married life. Is there any problem regarding marriage?

<!-- / message -->My details are

14-Feb-83

Chandpur (Bijnor) UP

2:20am

Regards

Dear guruji

Kindly advise me about my career prospects and married life. Is there any problem regarding marriage?

<!-- / message -->My details are

14-Feb-83

Chandpur (Bijnor) UP

2:20am

Regards

Hello udhnesh,

Regarding your marriage,

You are manglik from your lagna and moon both, so delay in marriage is expected. Also your lord of house of spouse with Mars and is being aspected by Exalted Rahu, and also Mars is aspecting your house of spouse indicating some trouble in adjusting with spouse. So I strongly suggest that you match your horoscope before marriage, even if you are thinking of love marriage

Regarding your career,

Your planets fits better for engineering line and/or some work associated with iron (Not trading/buying/selling of iron). Although you will be interested in lot of other works. You will be wealthy but may have to suffer loss many times

Your planets make you scholar, kind hearted, hardworking, but short tempered. Your mind become unbalanced some time, practice meditation for that, it will benefit you

Your Saturn mahadasha will start from oct 2012 whic his expected to give you negative results, your time is going good till sep 2009, afterthat rahu antardasha will run till oct2012 giving problem in profession and married life.

Again, I am a student and still a learner of astrology, please let me know where I am wrong. I will heartly appreciate that.

Regards

Amateur

Dear Amateur

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your suggestion. Does manglik girl with >18/36 score is sufficient or do i need the other planets to get matched too?

regards

udhnesh

Dear Amateur

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your suggestion. Does manglik girl with >18/36 score is sufficient or do i need the other planets to get matched too?

regards

udhnesh

I think so. According to your chart, I think you will need to match other planets too, I hope that will make a better match

Good luck