IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sarad

Confused and worried

Rate this topic

Namaskarams,

I am totally confused and worried about my progeny prospects. I was on medical treatment for a long time with no fault diagnosed (in medical terms unexplained fertility). I had recently undergone few cycles of IUI treatment also without any success. Also, I am not happy with my career prospects also and my husband is forcing me to leave the job. Please interpret my chart and share your thoughts regarding my progeny and career aspects. Will there be any break in my career and will I conceive ?

Self DOB : 16.09.1973, Time : 06.40 AM, Place : Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.

Husband DOB : 02.01.1968, Time : 11.30 AM, Place : Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

I had stopped medical treatment now after the failure.. Should I continue my treatment or not as my husband is not agreeing to it. Please help me what should I do ?

Your urgent reply is much helpful.

Pranaams

Sarad

Gurujis,

Please interpret my chart and suggest some remedies. I want to know even after continuing medical treatment, will we be successfull or not. Please guide us.

Pranaams

Sarad

Dear Gurujis,

Please respond to my query as to when I will conceive and also will there be any breaks in my career. We have stopped medical attention after failure of the same. Please inform us whether we will be successful or not as my husband is not favourable for doing any medical attention.

Please respond.

Pranaams

Sarad

Respected sarad,

In your chart, There is problem indicated in your profession, you may be forced more in coming future to leave the job, either by your husband or by the situation. But I advice you to not leave the job and continue with it. Your chart shows you are related with Teaching Line (Please let me know if I am wrong)

Regarding your infertility, I was not able to find much afflictions in your chart except Ketu affecting your career and progeny both, and a retrograde jupiter in house 5. Although Ketu is affectinb but I am not sure whether it is enough to cause such a strong problem. Your chart shows that your problems worsened after mid feb this year. Which is supposed to be till mid may after that from May to Aug will be favourable period for your career and fertilization both. But that will be followed by Ketu Pratyantar Dasha Again which will cause hinderance in the pregnancy.

Can you please tell me what exact problem you are facing in pregnancy, whether it is miscarriage again and again or the fertilisation doesnot happen?

Again, I am not an expert so I am not able to advice you remedies. I am sure able astrologers in this forum will be able to help you.

For the time being, I can suggest you,

Do not leave your job

Donate Blankets to poor people/temple on Saturdays

Donate yellow things (Pulses/Ladoos) on thursdays

Feed Dogs daily

Be vegetarian

Practice meditation

I hope these will surely help you.

Regards

Atul

Dear Atulji,

I have followed the suggestions given by you and you have pointed out that from mid May onwards it is a favourable period for both career and progeny. First of all, my profession is not in Teaching line. Though I have done my MBA - Finance I am not holding any senior positions and still working in the administrative field. So, I feel the lack of job satisfaction and the urge to move in my career path. Will I have a good career in my future. Please suggest for any improvements.

Regarding my progeny prospects, we are blessed with our first child on 20.09.2000 and desparately wanting a second child. Inspite of going for IUI medical treatments, I was not successful in conceiving, means fertilisation does not happen. But as per medical reports, it is considered as unexplained infertility. Please suggest whether we need to continue medication or by God's grace, i will be conceiving. Please check our horoscopes and tell us whether we will be having our second child in the near future without any medical attention. Also, please explain becos of Ketu Pratyantar Dasha, will I have any problems in conceiving / pregnancy.

Regards,

Sarad.

Dear Sarad,

Wanted to know-

1. Did you do your MBA late? Something like after 2003?

2. What is your relationship with your father?

3. With only benefics aspecting the lagna, exalted mercury there, mercury aspecting lagna in almost all major divisional charts, you probably possess a distinct and clear vision of your self, others, your desires etc. Sense of humour should be great. But there is a strong need to control irrational psychological behaviour. I am not pointing at anything outside the limits of being normal. Remember, these are effects of stars and you may let remedies guide you.

4. Life takes a drastic turn in March 2010, after which I see some surgery or loss of health. I'd strongly suggest not to go in for another child at this juncture.

Dear Gurujis,

1. Regarding my MBA, yes as pointed out by you, I have completed late 2003 but I could not see any great career for me. Please suggest whether there will be any improvement in my career or not.

2. I have a good relationship with my father. He shows a great effection towards me.

3. Regarding my psychological behaviour, you are suggesting that I should control my emotions. Please suggest / guide if I am wrong. Yes, definitely I will try my level best to control my emotions.

4. Regarding drastic turn in March 2010, please inform in what aspects this turn is expected, whether professionally in career or in personal life. Going for another child at this juncture, we have been desparately trying and also took medical attention but nothing happened. Now we have stopped medical attention and left to God's grace. Please inform when we will be blessed with another child.

Thanks

Sarad