IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
slaljee

will there be anything positive in my life ever?

Rate this topic

Namaste Respected Sirs,

I have undergone some drastic trauma in my life..I have undergone desertion by my husband..We are divorced now.but he just abandoned me and applied for divorce...marriage lasted only 6 months..

My initials are SNL

My Date of birth is 15/03/1971 at Bombay, Maharashtra, India at 3:45 am in the m0rning approximately

Sirs,

Do i have anything positive happening in my life soon..will i be remarried as i would not like to be a burden on my brothers...i work also..

Will i ever travel abroad again?

Please guide me as to what should i look forward to in life as i have yet to overcome this debacle even after a year has passed ...

please help...

Thanks

Regarding your marriage,

You are manglik from your your janma lagna ( I hope you had matched your horoscopes before marriage) which was the reason for delay in your marriage and also one of the reason for problems in marriage,

Secondly in your chart, moon, lord of 7th house (spouse) is in house 10 and is being aspected by Saturn, also moon is weak in shadbala. Your 7th house (house of spouse) is occupied by ketu which is also a problem for your marriage,

Regarding your profession, your lord of profession is in Lagna and is aspected by Saturn and Ketu, Lord of your 11th house is in 12th house which is a problem for your profession.

You Saturn Mahadasha with Saturn Antar dasha is running making Saturn very strong and It started March 2008 which as you told was the time of your divorce, although problems started in jan 2008

Your chart showed that you were average in studies, you got a lot of support from your parents and but not much from your siblings and their spouses (if any)

You will get remarry after some time, and I am not sure about your travel abroad, But I see a stable profession in your homeland.

I am sorry I am not so able yet to advice you remedies, But I hope some expert astrologers will surely help you here, They are kind and able. I also request experts to please tell my mistakes. I shall be very thankful to you

Also I advice that you give DOB,TOB,POB of your ex husband so that we can match your horoscopes and get on the conclusion about the real reason behind your painful marriage

Pardon me if I sound rude

Regards

Amateur

thanks for the reply..

My ex's details are as follows

DOB:-29th July,1968

Place of Birth...Bombay, Maharashtra,India

TOB...12.56 pm in the afternoon

Thanks a lot once again

please guide me as i need help..

I cannot see any positives as i am undegoing mental trauma after this episode as i seem not able to trust anyone

Thanks

My screen shows that you have Gana mahadosha in your horoscope matching. Also only 17 gunas are matched in your horoscope. I think your horoscope was not matched properly.

Although he is also maglik from Chandra lagna

Also his Horoscope has Saturn in his 7th house (Spouse) and his lord of 7th house (MArs) is placed in 10th along with sun and aspected by Rahu from House 6. Which also give him problem in his married life. and in adjusting with his wife

Both of your Horoscope shows that you shared a warm relation with each other before marriage, which lead to a unexplained rise in expectations from each other which were not fulfilled after marriage. Which was the reason in the breakage of marriage.

Also may be some of his sibling has played a role in your fate. (I am not sure about this)

Well leaving all the bad things behind and forgetting the worst. I think you should concentrate on your future. Your saturn Mahadasha is mainly culprit in your problem and also Saturn is disturbing your mind and causing depression.

I think able astrologers will sure help you in this regards.

I also request respected gurus to rectify my mistakes

Pardon me If I sound rude

Regards

Amateur

thanks..

u were right..there was his cousin and her son involved infact i came to know much after my divorse that he was civil married to her there in america

in common man's language can u diagnose what could have been the real isse in terms of marriage??????please

also u'r point on expectations not answered is correct

please tell me more

thanks