IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
raagam

Need consultation

Rate this topic

DOB : 14th March 1973

Time : 7:06 AM

Place : Palghat, Kerala (Near coimbatore , Tamilnadu)

1. Looking for a job change for the past 6 months. Have attended numerous interviews but unable to get it. Kindly let me know as to if and when I will be able to find a new job.

2. I am currently outside India. Do you forsee me going back to India for good in the current month or next couple of months.

DOB : 14th March 1973

Time : 7:06 AM

Place : Palghat, Kerala (Near coimbatore , Tamilnadu)

1. Looking for a job change for the past 6 months. Have attended numerous interviews but unable to get it. Kindly let me know as to if and when I will be able to find a new job.

2. I am currently outside India. Do you forsee me going back to India for good in the current month or next couple of months.

Namaskar,

Answer to yr questions:

It may take some more time as profession lord is Jupiter and is neecha at present. till, he moves to kumbha rasi, you might have problems. Jupiter will be moving to Kumbha rasi for a short time and the becomes vakri, that time may also be good for you for the job.

The 4th house lord is in his own house and thus it gives me an idea that happiness will only be at birth place or India, but it is your choice to decide. Currently Budh rahu period may give you change of place as Rahu is placed in profession house.

You may like to do the following:

1. Worshiping lord Vishnu and lord shiva may be helpful (no flowers).

2. Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

3. Wear good quality of yellow Topaz 9not yellow sapphire as many amy sell you) in gold ring.

-Webyogi-