IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ruff_ryder007

PLIZ can any astrologer help...

Rate this topic

hey som1 help me out...

i wana know if it is posible that a astrologer can tel wen a person shud go out wid som1 o not??wel basicaly..a gal is goin out wid a guy.. n she found out from her uncle(has knowledg of vedic astrology) that if she went out wid som1 during this year...n if she ended up marying that guy...then things can hapen to her later on. shes kinda serious wid the guy alredy.

So can any1 pliz tel me if this kind of predictions can be made?...n if so wat shud she do??......

PLIZZ HELP ASAP!!..

dnt jst look...HELP ME OUT PLIZ!!

Namaskar,

Your question is not clear. To marry some one interested in I would prefer to match the charts without that it is not suggested. For this, some one can help provided birth details are given, time of birth, date of birth and place of birth,

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Your question is not clear. To marry some one interested in I would prefer to match the charts without that it is not suggested. For this, some one can help provided birth details are given, time of birth, date of birth and place of birth,

-WebYogi-

im just trying to see the results..

kind of testing somthin.

ok so il giv hers n my details..

MY DETAILS

date of birth - 14 june 1988

time of birth - around 1.30am

place of birth - karnatak,india

HER DETAILS

date of birth - 12 june 1992

time of birth - around 5am

place of birth - suva, fiji islands.

will appreciate ur help...could u pliz email me the results as wel..at ruff_ryder007@hotmail.com

thnx:)

im just trying to see the results..

kind of testing somthin.

ok so il giv hers n my details..

MY DETAILS

date of birth - 14 june 1988

time of birth - around 1.30am

place of birth - karnatak,india

HER DETAILS

date of birth - 12 june 1992

time of birth - around 5am

place of birth - suva, fiji islands.

will appreciate ur help...could u pliz email me the results as wel..at ruff_ryder007@hotmail.com

thnx:)

Namsakar,

The question is still not clear, do want to match the chart with your friend or any qn specific in mind. If you will marry to this person or not, I can not answer, I need psychic ability and Siddhis to answer but to match and see if it is good for you or not, I can answer this.

-WebYogi-

This is the best match and both of you can be assured that your tie is strongest. The kind of prediction you have mentioned can be made but it is not true in your case.

wish you good luck.

are you sure the kind of prediction i mentioned is not in my case because a person who has knowledge of astrology told those things to her after looking at her charts..however i think that astrologer is not professional enough thats why i wanted to recheck it by somone here....n i rily apreciate your help.thnx a million:)

btw r u astrologer by profesion??can i hav ur email address so i can directly contact u..?

can u chek her chart (date of birth shud had bin 12 feb 1992)...n tel if shes manglic o somthin??

thnx!