IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vrushali

Respected Sir, please help me with decision

Rate this topic

Can you please check following details of boy and girl and let me know if they are a good match for marriage?

Boy has been told Kalsarpa yoga. Would it be advised to go ahead with it

The boy seems good otherwise, but seems a bit aggressive sometimes. So, the girl is confused whether to go ahead or not. It would help a great deal if you can match Patrika of these 2 and let us know if it is wise to go ahead with this proposal.

Thanking you all in advance.

Can you please check following details of boy and girl and let me know if they are a good match for marriage?

Boy has been told Kalsarpa yoga. Would it be advised to go ahead with it

The boy seems good otherwise, but seems a bit aggressive sometimes. So, the girl is confused whether to go ahead or not. It would help a great deal if you can match Patrika of these 2 and let us know if it is wise to go ahead with this proposal.

Thanking you all in advance.

Namaskar,

Please provide birth details so some one help you.

-WebYogi-

Thank you WebYogiji. But the boy backed out and we anyway decided not to forward. But it would be great, if you could predict as when my marriage will take place. Tha Feb was quite bad at my home with my parents getting ill seriously with health problems. Now they are recovering well, but they get depressed because of my marriage getting late. Below are my details:

22-feb-1980

time - 9.50pm

place - mumbai

Can you please have a look and let me know as when and how my marriage will take place? Will it be love or arranged marriage? any details about my would be husband, like how he will be . etc?

Thank you very much in advance.