Sign in to follow this  
yuchi

legal and job problems, need guidance

Rate this topic

namaste,

My horoscope details are as:

Date of Birth: 22 Dec. 1972,

Bikaner, Rajasthan, 3:20 PM

I am in a very stressful situation since this december based on some legal issues. I am also having problem finding work.

Can some guru check to see what is wrong and how I can remedy it. Also, please provide prediction if things will turn in my favor and when?

regards,

yuchi

namaste,

My horoscope details are as:

Date of Birth: 22 Dec. 1972,

Bikaner, Rajasthan, 3:20 PM

I am in a very stressful situation since this december based on some legal issues. I am also having problem finding work.

Can some guru check to see what is wrong and how I can remedy it. Also, please provide prediction if things will turn in my favor and when?

regards,

yuchi

Namaskar,

Current period of Kethu Mahadasa with subperiod of Moon may be giving you stress till April 2009 that was started in Sept 2008???. Mars as a 12 th lord aspecting Lagna where saturn is placed (Vakri) may give you problems with legal issues. Venus as a 6th lord (enemies) is in 7th (spouse) aspecting lagna may also add to the problems (females also involved). The Mars subperiod is coming from April 2009. You may like to do the following:

1. Worship Hanuman ji every day, read Hanuman Chalisa.

2. Worship lord Shiva ( no flowers).

3. Wear a ring of blue sapphire in silver.

-WebYogi-

Namste webyogi ji,

Thank you for your valuable time and advice.

you are very accurate. I was having family tension since september 2008, but from december 2008 till now it is legal and job related problems. I will follow your remedial advice.

If convinient to answer, could you tell me if you see a change of place during this time. Would i have to leave my current place? Would my legal issues settle in my favor? When will the stress be over?

regards,

yuchi

Namste webyogi ji,

Thank you for your valuable time and advice.

you are very accurate. I was having family tension since september 2008, but from december 2008 till now it is legal and job related problems. I will follow your remedial advice.

If convinient to answer, could you tell me if you see a change of place during this time. Would i have to leave my current place? Would my legal issues settle in my favor? When will the stress be over?

regards,

yuchi

Namaskar,

Changing place will help a lot to you as Mars subperiod is coming next after April 09. In my opinion, till Kethu period you will have from time to time stress. Remedial measures might help you in getting job and on legal issues.

What type of legal issues, you did not mention?

-WebYogi-

namaste webyogi ji,

Legal problems are related to my stay in a foreign country. My employer filed some work related forms for me. These forms were not upto-date at that time. The government is doing inquiry on my forms and also on the employer records. All this happened without my knowledge and was careless on my employer's part.

If they find anything wrong with paper-work, I might have to face consequence. The inquiry is going on, and we have submitted proof to the best of our ability.

Is mars subperiod favorable? I actually do not want change of place, as leaving the country now could have other negative consequences.

I will do hanuman chalisa and shiv puja as recommended by you. Any other suggestions?

regards,

yuchi

namaste webyogi ji,

Legal problems are related to my stay in a foreign country. My employer filed some work related forms for me. These forms were not upto-date at that time. The government is doing inquiry on my forms and also on the employer records. All this happened without my knowledge and was careless on my employer's part.

If they find anything wrong with paper-work, I might have to face consequence. The inquiry is going on, and we have submitted proof to the best of our ability.

Is mars subperiod favorable? I actually do not want change of place, as leaving the country now could have other negative consequences.

I will do hanuman chalisa and shiv puja as recommended by you. Any other suggestions?

regards,

yuchi

Namaskar,

Nothing else more to do it. Mars is in his own house aspecting lagna where Saturn is placed. This is not a comfortable situation as Mars is also 12 th house lord (expenses, change of place etc.). I am expecting Mars to give mixed results. Neelam was thus suggested to overcome partially this problem. Put under pilow for a day or few and see what you feel during those days.

-WebYogi-

Namaste Webyogi ji,

Now it is mid-may, my legal and job related issues still continue. When can i expect things to get better? Is 'change of place' still indicated?

Please advice.

regards,

yuchi

Namaste Webyogi ji,

Now it is mid-may, my legal and job related issues still continue. When can i expect things to get better? Is 'change of place' still indicated?

Please advice.

regards,

yuchi

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Mangal subperiod in Kethu Mahadasa till Sept 2009 and it will be followed by Rahu subperiod. Mars is 12th lord is aspecting Lagna by placement in 7th. Thus, chnage is still indicated for good as Rahu is in 8th (death...) and its subperiod after Sept 2009 may not be beneficial for you. Neelam is good for you as indicated before.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

for personal & confidiential Qns:

horoveda@gmail.com

Webyogi ji,

what does "chnage is still indicated for good as Rahu is in 8th (death...)" mean? I am worried about the word 'death' here. Please elaborate.

Regards.

===

In my opinion, Mangal subperiod in Kethu Mahadasa till Sept 2009 and it will be followed by Rahu subperiod. Mars is 12th lord is aspecting Lagna by placement in 7th. Thus, chnage is still indicated for good as Rahu is in 8th (death...) and its subperiod after Sept 2009 may not be beneficial for you. Neelam is good for you as indicated before.