Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Venus antardasa - PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear respected members,

 

An astrologer told me that I am running Venus antardasa because of which I am facing very very acute problems in the area of love and relationships. I am not sure if it is only venus or some other malefic as well...

 

My birth details are as follows:

birthdate: 28 September 1982

time: 2:30 pm

place: kolkata, west-bengal

 

Learned members, could you please please please let me know of some effective remedies??

 

Thanks!

smilingbuddha

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...