IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
citrus

Learned astrologers please help regarding match making

Rate this topic

Namaskar,

I would like to know from the esteemed astrologers that if two people are engaged but later its realised that their charts do not match what needs to be done. Should they not get married or do some remedies before getting married.

I hope someone would respond.

Thanks

Namaskar,

I would like to know from the esteemed astrologers that if two people are engaged but later its realised that their charts do not match what needs to be done. Should they not get married or do some remedies before getting married.

I hope someone would respond.

Thanks

Namaskar,

There may be some remedies that some one may suggest but based on my experience it may not work out later on. For some time it may be OK but later on there is always misunderstanding and unhappiness in married life if the points are not appropriately matched. Not marrying may atleast provide the possibility of happiness for both parties.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Webyogiji,

I really feel blessed that you responded to my query. Thanks so much for your great service to everyone here.

I am really naive when it comes to astrology but I am strong believer in the existence of god and felt his presence lot of times throughout my life. With this in mind I had a couple of questions. I know that when it comes to love marriages (gandharva vivah where its considered that god made them come together) astrology and matching of charts is not considered. So, when two people get engaged for quite sometime and love develops between them but then if its realised that their charts are not matching how far is it good to cancel the marriage based on astrology. I am really sorry if it feels like I am questioning something or someone but its just that I want to know how astrology takes these things into consideration.

Thanks once again for your reply.

As far as I understand, either you believe in astrology or don't believe in it. There is nothing in between. From your points is appears that you would very much like this marriage to happen. So, trust in GOD and go for it. and if you really want to know from our respected astrologers about their views, why don't you provide the details of the two jataks and I am sure you would get some good advises here. God bless you.