IndiaDivine.org

Webyogiji & Other Respected Members Please Help

Rate this topic

premagr20

Sir/Madam, My Date of Birth is 29/09/1973. Time of Birth - 9:50 AM. Place - Akola (maharashtra)India I have all sorts of problems in life. I fail in whatever i tried to do in last 15-20 years (I know that i have very little self confidence). so plz guide me on following 2 qusetions. 1) I am already 35 years old and unmarried. Reason is my 2 sisters marriage was delayed and I don't want to do arrange marriage. Now my both sisters are married. so is there any chance of my marriage now? and more importantly will i marry with girl of my choice? (because my parents will accept any girl which i bring before them). any chance of intercaste marrige? plz guide me about which kind of girl is suited for me. 2) I am currently doing shares trading and broking business. although i am earning but income is not consistent and enough. so Which business should i do ? can i become full time trader (trading in f&o, commodities and forex trading etc.). plz guide on this. Thanks in advance