IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sar

Takeover of mind by psychic and biological warfare

Rate this topic

Possible that creation of a perfect alien-human hybrid is a matter of high probability and technology. Sometimes the aliens may succeed in creating a Hybrid for MASSIVE MIND CONTROL which is highly improbable. If one in a million cases if the embryo does survive and exhibits human appearance, they use the hybrid to infiltrate human society.

However i cannot find out the real reason because i am only along the course of reasearch. If the grey aliens can produce so many Hybrids like the one i encountered, then they can easily control people's minds to get converted in to a different relegious faith to divert from Hinduism.

Have you ever heard of homosexuality? You freind might be...and what kind of asshole are you ? insulting his family that is not proper behavior... Just answer how come no spiritual masters speak of the alien threat, when they are the best educated

There you go you see the real nature of Soma Juice, who has no self respect calling me an asshole, while that poster is involving in kissing the asses of the Christians and want to post in a Hindu Forum like this? Logically he is more both homosexual and heterosexal and want to use these words to DIVERT THE EXPERIENCES I HAD.

Irrefutable evidence about mind control.

Cool down asskisser, may be you need more dirty asses to kiss?

I told clearly i can provide any LOGICAL proof you need. If you are a Hindu preacher, or some sort of a Hindu Leader who are preaching about anti conversions, please send me a PM or contact me. I will take you to all the victims of mind control i know and we can also go and visit the College where the hybrid studied. Because this information must spread among the Hindus.

The Hybrid does exist and influenced so many people with telepathy and mind control. All these diversions in this thread are meant to suppress this fact.