IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishna_mohan

when will i get job and happiness

Rate this topic

My details are as follows :

TIME OF BIRTH : 6pm

DATE OF BIRTH : 01 april-1976(thursday)

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : Nellore,Andhra pradesh,India.

SEX : male

Your current status : jobless,staying in sydney for the past 26 months(more than 2 yrs)

Educational background : BA(hist,eco,politics),Diploma in Fashion designing,Diploma in hairdressing

Work Industry and current salary.: unemployed at present

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : 21-6-1996(I got a job in canara bank),15-11-2002(I quit the bank job and joined fashion designing which is my passion.29-11-2006(I got study visa to australia.

Family background

Father : retired,doing voluntary service in bhagawan satya sai baba ashram.

Mother : house wive ,doing voluntary service in bhagawan sri sathya sai baba ashram

Brothers : none

Sisters : 1 elder ,dob: 14-11-1974,born in nellore andhrapradesh india,presently in sydney working as a nurse.

(here i have to tell you that since sep 2006,I have been doing chandi path/durga saptha sathi on every ashtami and chaturdasi days.but after coming to sydney,due to certain restrictions,I did the elaborate pooja only when time and the divine mother permitted me,but daily i recite ganapathi atharvasirsham,lalitha sahasranamam,lalitha panchadasakshari,lalitha trisathi,khadgamala,durga kavacha,sidha kunjikastothra,aparatha stothra,maha mruthyunja mantra and aditya hridayam..... apart from doing these myself,i got poojas done by some astrologers,but my condition has only worsenedwith these people not doing any good to me.?

My questions are :

1.I have been jobless for more than 8 months till now and i am undergoing a lot of mental trauma.when will i get a joband when will the happiness come inmy life?

2.when will I marry and will it be love or arranged?

3.when will my parents and my sis be happy because of me?

4.is there any chance that i will win a lottery or something like that?

5.I am interested in mantras,spiritualism and occultism.Is there a possibility that i will aquire a guru who can initiate me,can i get mantra sidhdhi?

please answer me and help me .....krishna

<!-- / message -->

My details are as follows :

TIME OF BIRTH : 6pm

DATE OF BIRTH : 01 april-1976(thursday)

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : Nellore,Andhra pradesh,India.

SEX : male

Your current status : jobless,staying in sydney for the past 26 months(more than 2 yrs)

Educational background : BA(hist,eco,politics),Diploma in Fashion designing,Diploma in hairdressing

Work Industry and current salary.: unemployed at present

Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember : 21-6-1996(I got a job in canara bank),15-11-2002(I quit the bank job and joined fashion designing which is my passion.29-11-2006(I got study visa to australia.

Family background

Father : retired,doing voluntary service in bhagawan satya sai baba ashram.

Mother : house wive ,doing voluntary service in bhagawan sri sathya sai baba ashram

Brothers : none

Sisters : 1 elder ,dob: 14-11-1974,born in nellore andhrapradesh india,presently in sydney working as a nurse.

(here i have to tell you that since sep 2006,I have been doing chandi path/durga saptha sathi on every ashtami and chaturdasi days.but after coming to sydney,due to certain restrictions,I did the elaborate pooja only when time and the divine mother permitted me,but daily i recite ganapathi atharvasirsham,lalitha sahasranamam,lalitha panchadasakshari,lalitha trisathi,khadgamala,durga kavacha,sidha kunjikastothra,aparatha stothra,maha mruthyunja mantra and aditya hridayam..... apart from doing these myself,i got poojas done by some astrologers,but my condition has only worsenedwith these people not doing any good to me.?

My questions are :

1.I have been jobless for more than 8 months till now and i am undergoing a lot of mental trauma.when will i get a joband when will the happiness come inmy life?

2.when will I marry and will it be love or arranged?

3.when will my parents and my sis be happy because of me?

4.is there any chance that i will win a lottery or something like that?

5.I am interested in mantras,spiritualism and occultism.Is there a possibility that i will aquire a guru who can initiate me,can i get mantra sidhdhi?

please answer me and help me .....krishna

<!-- / message -->

Namaskar,

You are running Moon Mahadasa and Jupiter anterdasa who are in 8th (death, misfortune...) along with Kethu till May 2009. It will then be followed by Sani subperiod who is also 6th lord (enemies...). This Sani is aspecting Monn and Jupiter. The situation may little bit improve but will require good amount of efforts to get a good job. This time period may be OK for marriage purpose but may give you unhappiness. For your chart, arranged marriage may be important to consider.

You may do the following to get some results but it all depends on your previous Karma also:

Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata and Lord Shiva (without flowers).

Worshiping dakshniavarat Shankh that has been activated may reduce your efforts to fight with current problems.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Wear yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire) and good quality emerald in silver ring. Topaz will help a lot for spiritual activity, and emerald may focus to differentiate between right and wrong an important factor for spiritual gaigs as you mentioned.

Actively involve in recycling of waste materials.

WebYogi-