IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
cvlakshmi

Help in matching the horoscopes.

Rate this topic

Hi to all learned astrologers,

I am in a gr8 confusion regarding choosing a person.I am giving below details of 2 ppl ,kindly let me knw whose match is better for me??My details are 27 feb 1981,Place Hyderabad,Time 5.12am

First Person:

DOB 1 sept 1977

TOB 3.15 am

Place Narayanpet,Andhra Pradesh

Second Person:

DOB 18 sept 1980

TOB 10.20am

Place Vizianagaram,Andhra Pradesh

I know d second person vry well and i think we gel well,but the first one i dont knw much abt him and so i am little worried if it would be fine or nt.

Thanks,

Would wait for ur responses.

Hi to all,

Please look in to my query and answer me.I would be vry thankful if u can guide me over dis.

Looking out for ur answers and guidance.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Namaskar,

First person (9/1/1977): Match points are 27 out of 36 with Nov Pancham Dosha but it is taken care by other factors, so it is good. After marriage, his spouse may be worried from time to time. He is manglik also like you are.

Secon person (9/18/1980): Match points are only 15.5 out of 36 and with two dosha. Thus it is not suitable for each other.

-WebYogi-

Thanks webyogiji,

So with the first match i wont have any problems,lke separation or such thngs.I would be gr8ful if u could tel me any remedy if at all my match gets fixed wid second one.

I knw its unfair on my part to be vry biased towards this(2nd) match but i am a human so no exception.

Thanks a lot,

Lakshmi

Thanks webyogiji,

So with the first match i wont have any problems,lke separation or such thngs.I would be gr8ful if u could tel me any remedy if at all my match gets fixed wid second one.

I knw its unfair on my part to be vry biased towards this(2nd) match but i am a human so no exception.

Thanks a lot,

Lakshmi

Namaskar,

The second match I would not suggest as points are extremely less to match and with two dosha. I do not any any remedy for this if you are only interested in this match. If there is any remedy if some one may suggest, in my opinion, it may not help much as I have seen such matches falling apart or have mental distress through out married life. It is your choice to choose.

The first match is much better than the second one. The person is very accommodative and understanding besides match points even you do not know the person. But Saturn in lagna in his chart indicates that after marriage he may not keep good health (mentally or physically) or also same applies to his spouse (that is you in case you decide to marry him). Also, please confirm that with first match, the person was engaged with some one before or not, if so then chances of separation are unlikely.

-WebYogi-

-WebYogi-