Sign in to follow this  
Kailash.75

Webyogiji, Please help me about my daughter health

Rate this topic

Dear webyogi ji,

Date of Birth 13.01.2007

Date of Time 01.46 pm (13.46 pm)

Date of Place : Delhi.

Please tell me my daughter health & future.

Namaskar,

Your daughter is running Jupiter mahadasa that started recently.

Jupiter is 8th lord (death, unexpected gains and losses etc) is in 7th house aspecting lagna may be the factor for her poor health and needs to be taken care. You did not mention what type of health problem, but it may be associated with Jupiter such as liver, pancreas etc or in simple terms digestion. When Saturn anterdasa comes somewhere in Jan 2011, it might be little better but overall one has to take care till Jupiter ends.

Besides this, Jupiter aspects 9th and 10th lors Saturn and thus saturn is afflicted.

Also, Moon is in 6th house (disease, enemies etc) and its lord is in 9th (Venus with Mercury).

In addition, Mars and Sun are associated with 8th house and may cause other problems associated with these planets too.

Worshiping lord Vishnu ( no flowers offerings) along with mata Laxmi may be very helpful. This may bring self healing capacity in her.

Be vegetarian if not so to seek divine help.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people may also add a lot, you can donate clothes, shoes (no leather please), umbrella etc.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-