Guru's Opinion

Rate this topic

Hello AstroGurus

Here are my details:

DOB: Dec/22/1972

Place of Birth: Chennai, IN

Time: 21.45

Sex: Male

I am in Venus Dasa. Hopefully this is supposed to be a best of Dasa for everyone but doesn't look like that for me. Could you predict why this might be causing issues related to Career for me.

When will things get better. I am running last phase of Sade Sathi. So From September things should get better. But what about the job front. I have never been out of job, what is causing this bad spell ?

Thanks for your kind insight and suggestions

Hello AstroGurus

Here are my details:

DOB: Dec/22/1972

Place of Birth: Chennai, IN

Time: 21.45

Sex: Male

I am in Venus Dasa. Hopefully this is supposed to be a best of Dasa for everyone but doesn't look like that for me. Could you predict why this might be causing issues related to Career for me.

When will things get better. I am running last phase of Sade Sathi. So From September things should get better. But what about the job front. I have never been out of job, what is causing this bad spell ?

Thanks for your kind insight and suggestions

Namaskar,

It is not necessary that Venus dasa is supposed to be great for every one. It depends on sevral factors. For example house relationship etc in addition to aspects from other planets.

In your case, Venus is aspecting its own house of profession and thus is good but it is with Mars who is in his own house along with Mercury thus reducing the effects of venus.

In addition, what you are experencing is due to sade sati of Saturn.

Also, saturn happens to be in lagna at present in your chart aspecting 10th (profession).

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people may be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…). and your efforts for job may be then less.

-WebYogi-

Hello Webyogiji, You are a genius

How long this continues, I am struggling to get any job around. ? Do you have any thoughts on how and when things get better ?

BTW, I am already a vegeterian ..