IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
123vedas

Baby Born

Rate this topic

Hello Learned Ones..greetings !! My baby was born on 22/01/2009 prematurely..Her birth time is 6.03pm location Singapore ..can u kindly highlight her jyotisham..She is Jyeshta nakshatra pada 3 as per our calculation..Is there any pooja or shanti needed..Will her star affect me or my husband..or anyone in our family..any remedies..?Her birth chart shows 4 planets in the 8th house if we have read her chart correctly..jupiter,rahu ,sun and mercury

Dear 123Vedas,

The baby is born with Mithuna lagna with lagna lord Mercury in the 8th house with Sun (in an inimical sign and eclipsed by Rahu), Jup(debilitated) and Rahu. Moon is debilitated in Jyeshta nakshatra in the 6th house. Mars as a dusthana is placed in a quadrant (though in its Marana karaka sthana).

No benefics in any quadrants except Venus is in a trine but afflicted by aspects from Rahu and Sat.

Sun being the karaka for physical wellbeing and health, Jup being for intelligence and protective life force within the native are not well placed.

Moon signifying the mind is also weak.

The baby is currently running Mercury/Jup until Apr 2011 - There are some threats/dangers to the physical health and well being of the baby. I would strongly recommend you seek multiple expert opinions and perform remedial measures. Please do recite/listen Aditya Hridayam to strengthen Sun and help in improving the vitality and fighting strength for the baby.

After 1 year - you can perform the Ayush Homam / Dhanvantari Homam for the general prosperity and well being.

With Best Wishes

Classic72