kkr2008

Sixth house in Cancer Ascendant

Rate this topic

Dear Gurujans!!!

im Priya and my birth details are:

DOB- 17.12.1982

Time- 07:40 p.m.,

Place- Ambala Cantt.

Does sixth house in cancer ascendant has any good/evil effect especially when it is occupied by five planets i.e. sun, moon, mercury, venus and ketu?

Regards.

Dear kkr2008

Having 5 planets in any house is a rare combination. Sixth house in this case.

Venus as the 4 & 11 will be most affected by this - being with Sun, Ketu, malefic Mercury and aspected by Sat.

This is also Venus's Marana Karaka Sthana. Both Venus's karakatwa and his lorded house significations will suffer.

For sure, his relationships will take a hit since Mars is also in his Marana Karaka Sthana in 7th and here Venus is afflicted. I would guess there is more in this native's life thats "damaged" by this.

To some extent since Moon is secondarily blemished and exalted Saturn is in 4th house. Damage can be to Mother's health, education, general peace and comfort at home.

Shrikanth

Hello Shrikanthji!

first of all thanks for replying.

Sir i have few queries.

first is.. you said that mercury is malefic in sixth house but sixth house is called as the house of mercury and ketu, and so it should have a good effect.

second is.. you said venus is aspected by saturn but in my chart saturn is in 4th house in libra and here it is exalted so it should not have any bad effect on venus, and libra being the house of venus has an exalted saturn.

third is.. you wrote something about mars, which i dint got. here mars is in 7th house but here too exalted and as it is cancer ascendant so mars has a good effect as manglik dosha got cancelled.

Sir please kindly clarify my points.

Thanks & Regards.

one more thing Sir..

in my chart the lord of 6th house i.e. Jupiter is exalted in 5th house. doesnt it has good effect on 6th house?

thanks again,

Priya.

Dear kkr2008 ji

Your 5th is scorpio and jupiter gets exalted in cancer

So jupiter is not exalted

Regards

Swapnil