IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sgtalks80

Detrimental Venus for Makara lagna

Rate this topic

Hi

I am unable to understand effects of detrimental venus for Capricorn lagna. I will appreciate your thoughts, and suggestions on how to read the chart.

Venus is a yogakaraka for Capricorn lagna as it is the lord of 5th and 10th house. If this Venus is placed in 4th house in aries, it is said to be in detriment.

My confusion is on the two points below - which one of them is true???

1. Yogakaraka in kendra, i.e. in 4th house is considered excellent. So Venus mahadasha for the native will be excellent. Is this true?

2. Yogakaraka is in detriment i.e. in Aries, so Venus mahadasha for the native will be ok to average. Is this true?

Thank you

Confused S

Dear sgtalks80 & goldie123

For Makara lagna - Venus is a yogakaraka. He is signifiying the best things in life for the native. He signifies opportunity for putting effort and also provides a good backing of blessings and fortune.

Now based on the limited information on the original post - we cannot come to any conclusion as to how Venus is placed - Is he afflicted; planets aspecting, conjoining, exchanging signs. Not to mention we do not have visibility into the current dasa.

Please do post atleast the full chart (if not the birth data) - before asking a query.

It is not advisable to try to understand signification in a chart just by placement of one planet.

With Best Wishes

Classic72