IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amar1

Request for Help - Jyotisha Chart

Rate this topic

Sir,

I will appreciate any help in answers for my questions & if someone can read my chart. Thanks.

Date of Birth: May 30, 1982

Time: 3.55 pm

Place of Birth: <st1:city w:st="on">Indore</st1:city>, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Madhyapradesh</st1:city>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>.

I went to USA on 6th August 2004 for higher studies, completed my studies but was unable to find a job & unfortunately had to return back on 22th November 2008 to Mumbai,India & then to Indore on 23rd November, 2008.

My stay was uncomfortable but I was struggling as I wanted to make my future & did considerable hard work & whatever I could do to find work as I would be requiring H1B visa to do the same but right now no one is believing me.

I started everything from scratch & when I went I didn't even knew this would happen.

I am aware that for Leo rashi Sade Sati is going on but I never thought in dreams that all my hardwork will be wasted as I am back to where I started in <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Indore</st1:place></st1:city>. I am depressed, my reputation is also ruined as I couldn't find work,

Please answer my following queries:-

1. When will I get work? I wanted to settle in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region> and be a Citizen? Are there any yogas? After H1b visa there is considerable wait for Green Card in categories like EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, etc from people born in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region>. After Green Card there is a period of 5 years to become a Citizen.

2. When will my marriage be? Family and relatives indirectly say about my age and presurise to marry as in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region> age is not an issue and one can marry after one is settled into career. I want to go again but finding a job was very stressful & difficult for me.

3. There is a lot of stress in my family house. Members don't tell me the truth and do not give me any information about my chart; especially during this point of time. I have my janma patri and I am learning little bit of jyotisha to atleast help me out myself.

4. I am worried how I will do in future as there is lot of competition in getting H1b, there is long wait for Green Card, etc.

Any other information will be aprreciated.

Please help me out as I am unemployed right now & if I have some work then atleast I will get some respect in society.

Thank You.