IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deadwiller

Gem stone Recommendation

Rate this topic

I am a guy who needs a gemstone recommendation report. I have already spent money on one website but their recommendation is too general. Could someone pls recommend the gemstone that I should wear, the weight of it in carats, the finger and hand to wear it on and if possible tell me a good website where I can buy it from. Pls also tell me the steps to follow before wearing it, the time and day to wear it on. Also, is it better to exceed the amount of carats that is recommended or should it be exact. :deal:

Date of birth>: Feb 12 1990

Time of birth>: 21:14:00

Place of birth>: Delhi, India

I currently reside in England so if someone knows about a shop where I can get gemstones, pls tell me about that as well. Thanks. I'll be grateful.

I am a guy who needs a gemstone recommendation report. I have already spent money on one website but their recommendation is too general. Could someone pls recommend the gemstone that I should wear, the weight of it in carats, the finger and hand to wear it on and if possible tell me a good website where I can buy it from. Pls also tell me the steps to follow before wearing it, the time and day to wear it on. Also, is it better to exceed the amount of carats that is recommended or should it be exact. :deal:

Date of birth>: Feb 12 1990

Time of birth>: 21:14:00

Place of birth>: Delhi, India

I currently reside in England so if someone knows about a shop where I can get gemstones, pls tell me about that as well. Thanks. I'll be grateful.

Namaskar,

It depends on the current problems you are facing. I can PM names/places where you can get them if you would like. If you want to wear just for general, you can possibly try the following:

1) Emerald, medium green, in gold (not less than 18k), at least 3 carats, little finger, on Wednesday.

2) Diamond, flawless, in silver (not less than 0.925), 1-2 carats is ok, middle finger, on Friday.

3) Pearl, South Sea, white, flawless, round, silver (not less than 0.925), >8 mm, little finger or index finger on Monday.

-WebYogi-

Hello Webyogi,

Thanks a lot for your help. That was a very useful reply. I live in London currently and would appreciate if you could pm me the names/places of shops and websites where I can order the emerald gemstone(I need it for good exam results) and even a good place where I can get the ring made in london. Also, if possible can you pls state the rituals and the prayers to go through before wearing it.Thanks again for your help.:)

VIRGO LAGNA AND SAME RASHI, UTTARAPHALGUNI NAKSHATRA.

your under SHANI'S SADESATI.

WEAR EMERALD 6-7CARATS IN SILVER IN RT. HAND MIDDLE FINGER.

WEAR DIAMOND 15CENTS IN GOLD IN LITTLE FINGER RT. HAND.

WEAR 14MUKHI RUDRAKSHA FOR SHANI'S SADESATI.

CURSE OF KETU IN YOUR HOROSCOPE- MAHA GANAPATI HOMAM ONCE IN 6MONTHS.

Thanks a lot nikhil for helping me out about the website but I still don't understand why different astrologers recommend different stuff though. I think webyogi has got the correct recommendation as emerald is always placed on the little finger according to astrology websites such as the one below:

sify.com/lifestyle/astrology/gems/fullstory.php?id=13182048