IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mora

Webyogi Ji... Request for ur help

Rate this topic

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Respected Webyogi sir.. Can u please tell me about my married life? When will i get married and how will be my spouse? How will it be and other things..

I faced failure in my love life.

Please analyze my navamsa chart. How is the placement of planets in navamsa chart.was it good?

DOB: 4th Jan 1983

TOB: 6:36:00 AM IST

POB: Coimbatore,TamilNadu, India.

Thank you,

Mohan

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Respected Webyogi sir.. Can u please tell me about my married life? When will i get married and how will be my spouse? How will it be and other things..

I faced failure in my love life.

Please analyze my navamsa chart. How is the placement of planets in navamsa chart.was it good?

DOB: 4th Jan 1983

TOB: 6:36:00 AM IST

POB: Coimbatore,TamilNadu, India.

Thank you,

Mohan

Namaskar,

Your 7th house lord (marriage) Mercury is in second house along with Mars, lord of 5<SUP>th</SUP> children, thinking etc but also is lord of 12<SUP>th</SUP> ( signifies expenditure, moksha etc). In addition, Mercury is with Venus, lord of 6<SUP>th</SUP> (enemies, diseases, failure etc). You are running dasa of Mars with sub period of Mercury till June 2009 (this may result in marriage with efforts). Mars is exalted. I would consider some Manglik dosha too. Spouse will have thus qualities of Mercury with modification with qualities of Mars and Venus. Since you have Rahu in the house of marriage, it will require lot of adjustments in married life and efforts to be made to have a good married life. Jupiter is in Moksha place (12<SUP>th</SUP>) and is good for spiritual life and make best use of this placement along with Gajkesari yoga. Moon is in 9<SUP>th</SUP> house (luck, father etc) being 8<SUP>th</SUP> (loss, death) lord and this is not a good placement. Lagna is being aspected by exalted Saturn indicating sudden and slow but steady progress in life. Make best use of these placements. Placements of planets either good or bad in Navamsa chart will depend much on exact time of birth but for that one has to verify events in life to correct this and then consider the placements of planets. Jupier is in Lagna aspecting 7<SUP>th</SUP> house but mercury is neecha there in Navamsa chart. Please be Vegetarian if you not already so. Worship lord Vishnu along with Laxmi Ji together with Dakshinavrat Shankh that has been activated. It is very rare but if you need any help let me know in this respect. They are rare but may enhance the catalytic qualities of the placements of Saturn, Mars and Jupiter. Also, wear a good quality emerald to have results tilted on your side as moon might be interfering with your luck.

-WebYogi-

webyogi ji,

Could you Plz clear my confusion....

I got married in the month of april, Instead of both are working our financial condition are not good and there is no peace of mind in our life.

I have consulted with a astrologer, He said my husband has a pitra dosh, and he has a grah (comb of sun and venus)which will give Incurable disease.

So he has to wear neelam and panna and i will wear ruby and pukhraj.

Could yop Plz tell will these stone really help us and solve our financial and other problems....

my DOB - 7th march 1982/siwan/9.31 am

Female/current location - noida

profession -working, private job

family datail - recently Married

Husbands DOB - 27/1/78/gopalganj/8.30am

webyogi ji,

Could you Plz clear my confusion....

I got married in the month of april, Instead of both are working our financial condition are not good and there is no peace of mind in our life.

I have consulted with a astrologer, He said my husband has a pitra dosh, and he has a grah (comb of sun and venus)which will give Incurable disease.

So he has to wear neelam and panna and i will wear ruby and pukhraj.

Could yop Plz tell will these stone really help us and solve our financial and other problems....

my DOB - 7th march 1982/siwan/9.31 am

Female/current location - noida

family datail - recently Married

Husbands DOB - 27/1/78/gopalganj/8.30am

Namaskar,

Where Siwan and Gopalgani are located? What are longitude and lattitudes?

-WebYogi-

Respected webyogi ji,

First of all Thank you for ur prediction.

I will follow ur remedies.will try to be vegetarian.

I have following queries.

Is mercury good for me! will it enhance goodness?

What are things i should note in the would be chart. Like which houses and planet placement should i concentrate for good match?

As i see in my chart

dhanur lagna - so

moon - 8th lord in 9th place - not auspicious for me

mercury - 7and 10th but badhakesh for dhanur lagna people and with malefic mars- so not auspicious

venus - 6th lord of diseseaes also not auspicious

mars - 12th lord also not good

jupiter - placed in 12th also not good

saturn - also 2nd and 3rd lord its given marakesh

sun with ketu also brings problem.

So im confused which one gives good result and which gives bad.

As you said i need help, i cant understand what is "Dakshinavrat Shankh that has been activated"?

Please bear with my queries.

Thank you,

Mohan

Respected webyogi ji,

First of all Thank you for ur prediction.

I will follow ur remedies.will try to be vegetarian.

I have following queries.

Is mercury good for me! will it enhance goodness?

What are things i should note in the would be chart. Like which houses and planet placement should i concentrate for good match?

As you said i need help, i cant understand what is "Dakshinavrat Shankh that has been activated"?

Please bear with my queries.

Thank you,

Mohan

Dear Webyogi

i have been out of job for 2-3 yrs and having a very difficult financial situations.

Kindly advise me which hindu deity is suitable for me to pray to

for example which mantra - Lord Ganesha mantra or Lord Hanuman mantra is more suitable for me?

DOB: 9th Jan 1970

TOB: 7:30:00 PM

POB: Singapore

Thank you very much,

Choon Meng

Dear Webyogi

i have been out of job for 2-3 yrs and having a very difficult financial situations.

Kindly advise me which hindu deity is suitable for me to pray to

for example which mantra - Lord Ganesha mantra or Lord Hanuman mantra is more suitable for me?

DOB: 9th Jan 1970

TOB: 7:30:00 PM

POB: Singapore

Thank you very much,

Choon Meng

Namaskar Choon Meng Ji,

You are currently running Jupiter-Venus period. Venus is illplaced in 6th house. This has been running since 2006. Your Jupiter-Moon period starting in early 2010 likely might help you out. Reciting either mantra is to your choosing. In addition you may recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday. Try fasting on Saturdays and Tuesdays. Moon is your lagnesh and needs to be strengthened as Saturn is aspecting him (8th lord, death, destruction) making him and the lagna weaker. Wear a white, unblemished, undrilled, round pearl on the little finger in silver.

Navamsa chart is ok. The lagnesh, moon is weakened. But you have vargottama lagna, this may give some strength to lagna. Venus is wellplaced in navamsa. Other planets' placements are so-so.

-WebYogi-

Where Siwan and Gopalgani are located in bihar, but i d'not know abt longitude and lattitudes?

Namaskar,

I assume you are in India. from the Atlas of India you may be able to get this information quickly as you know where about of these palces.

-webYogi-

Webyog ji,

Please tell me when will i get married.

Time: 7:30 P.M.

Place: panipat ( India), Haryana

D.o.B 25th Dec,1983

Namaskar,

Jupiter has transited to your 7th house recently and this yr with efforts it is possible (Jupiter being 6th lord too). Saturn is exalted as 7th house lord (also 8th lord, destruction, death) and is exalted, spouse may be older than you. Saturn is aspecting lagna and this will require efforts on your part. Remedies: fasting on saturdays, offering a black cow a roti with ghee and gud on every saturday without and gap for 7 weeks may give you good results but be careful some thing unexpected may happen and you may not be able to complete it. Do it if you are prepare to take this. Donate your shoes on saturdays, be vegetarian if you are already not so.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

I assume you are in India. from the Atlas of India you may be able to get this information quickly as you know where about of these palces.

-webYogi-

THese places are located in state - Bihar, India

Kindly clear my confusion as soon as possible....

hello ,

my Dob is 8th november, 1981,, 10:10 PM... Amritsar (Punjab)..

pls tell me if i will have children..if yes, when ?

and what about my career n health.. but most important is when i will have children ????????

pls help !!!!!!!!!