IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nb011982

career and married life

Rate this topic

jai shri ganesh,

i would like to know how will be 2009 for me from as aspect of career and married life. currently i am working but the job is not going smooth. there is always as exchange of arguement with my spouse. its been almost 4 years since we got married but the life is not as smooth it should have been.

please recommend some upays.

my dob:-29/1/1982

time:- 23:22 hrs

place:-jalandhar(punjab).

dhanyavad.

jai shri ganesh,

i would like to know how will be 2009 for me from as aspect of career and married life. currently i am working but the job is not going smooth. there is always as exchange of arguement with my spouse. its been almost 4 years since we got married but the life is not as smooth it should have been.

please recommend some upays.

my dob:-29/1/1982

time:- 23:22 hrs

place:-jalandhar(punjab).

dhanyavad.

Namaskar,

Jai Shri Ganesh!

You actually have a heavy mangalik dosha (Mars is sitting in Kanya lagna - whose lagnesh is Mercury - Mars' enemy). Do you have your spouse's chart (are they mangalik as well)? These fights and discord may be due to poor matching and other doshas. As far as your horoscope is concerned, you may try to recite Hanuman chalisa everyday, fast on Tuesdays and Saturdays and become vegetarian (if not already). Try meditating in a peaceful room at least 15 minutes at night or in the morning without ANY distractions. As for job, try wearing an emerald (light - med. green with no black spots or blemishes).

-WebYogi-