IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Narayan

Webyogi, others please help ?

Rate this topic

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding my future. I have been going through tough times in the past three-four years, and even though I am young, I feel very depressed. I am not achieving the academic success that I want; I always used to be distracted by the smallest of things, and now I have slowly began to remove these distractions away, but still I have doubts about my ability, about my intelligence. I want to make a difference in this world, I want to help people, and I want to achieve my dream of going to the very best medical school in the world. Can you please offer me guidance/advice on whether this is possible/in my future or am I just a dreamer? I am working hard to solve my problems and to gain success and I would really want some reassurance on whether I will be available to achieve my aspirations. Here are my details for your perusal:

D.B: May 1st, 1990

T.B: 9:30 PM

P.O.B: Columbia, MD, U.S.A

The specific coordinates of my hospital are: (39.21455, -76.88636)

If you need any other information, please feel free to let me know. I really appreciate the wealth of guidance on this forum. Thank You all so much,

Narayan

Namaskar Narayan Ji,

You are so young and have so high aspirations, that is good! Medicine is a noble profession. Let me break this down for you to make it easier to cover all the points of your questions.

1) Entrance into medicine

Your 10th lord (profession) Sun is uccha (very powerful) sitting in the 6th house (diseases, enemies). In many horoscopes I have seen such a combination usually indicates a medical professional. On top of this, your lagnesh Mars is aspecting the 10th house. Mars itself indicates medicine, more specifically surgery. I know it is early, but just to let you know circumstances might pull you toward surgery. But Mercury is your 8th lord (death, destruction) is sitting with the Sun in 6th (maybe good as vipareet raja yoga). This can cause many obstacles in your path. For you trying to do medicine why don't you try the following:

a) Become vegetarian if not already (this is the important step, as soon as you stop your troubles may start again)

b) Do Vishnu Bhagwan and Lakshmi Ji Pooja on Wednesday with donation of green clothes on Wednesdays.

c) Continue to work hard, as Mars indicates a hard worker usually.

2) Tough times, depression

You are currently going through a rough Ketu Mahadasa. Ketu is sitting with Moon in 9th house. Ketu afflicts the moon (not to mention Saturn's aspect on the moon) causing depressive symptoms and tough times. Here are possibilities:

a) Wear a white round unblemished moti.

b) Get an activated Dakshinavart conch

Try these first and get back to me.

-WebYogi-

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding my future. I have been going through tough times in the past three-four years, and even though I am young, I feel very depressed. I am not achieving the academic success that I want; I always used to be distracted by the smallest of things, and now I have slowly began to remove these distractions away, but still I have doubts about my ability, about my intelligence. I want to make a difference in this world, I want to help people, and I want to achieve my dream of going to the very best medical school in the world. Can you please offer me guidance/advice on whether this is possible/in my future or am I just a dreamer? I am working hard to solve my problems and to gain success and I would really want some reassurance on whether I will be available to achieve my aspirations. Here are my details for your perusal:

D.B: May 1st, 1990

T.B: 9:30 PM

P.O.B: Columbia, MD, U.S.A

The specific coordinates of my hospital are: (39.21455, -76.88636)

If you need any other information, please feel free to let me know. I really appreciate the wealth of guidance on this forum. Thank You all so much,

Narayan