IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indianusa

Please share your experiences with Rudraksha's

Rate this topic

Hello Friends,

Now a days you can see that, tons of websites claim the effects of 'Rudraksha' and the prices seem to be sky rocketing. Sometimes, I am tempted to buy these mala's, but since this is kaliyuga, its hard to believe sales person, no matter even if they are our close relative, their motto is "Just Sell, Make Money".

I request fellow members to share their experiences with Rudraksha's, either it's Good/Bad/Neutral.

All your opinions are welcomed.

Dear

I have a pleasure telling my experince

I wear 3 beads of 5 faced rudraksha around my neck i started wearing it on 27th november it was monday and 1st day of diwali

I can say that dont knw how but when i wear i feel good it also helped me in concentration and way of managing tensions which i use to get easily

I can only suggest you to dont except a miracle as soon as you wear it give time and keep faith in god it surely help and also if u lisen to shivtanday shotra and chant om namha shivay it too will help you lot

Regards

swapnil

Hi Swapnil,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience!

Also, would you like to please share any reliable sources to buy, if you bought it online. It will help many people abroad to find an authentic source to buy from.

Thank you,

indianusa

Hi Swapnil,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience!

Also, would you like to please share any reliable sources to buy, if you bought it online. It will help many people abroad to find an authentic source to buy from.

Thank you,

indianusa

Dear

Luckily i got it from my friend who knows where they get it i even dont know where they get it

5 mukhis are genuin as they are easily available it cost me only 5 indian rs per bead

As there are many types of rudrakshas and each has diffrent purpose

Sandhu ji suggested me to wear 5 mukhi and best thing is to do is ask him i am sure he will help you out

Regards

Swapnil