IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indianusa

My friends marriage compatibility

Rate this topic

Hello,

I request you to please analyse my friends horoscope with his fiancee, since he will be getting married in Feburary and would like to know how the married life will be and any poojas they might have to perform in advance.

Thank you!

Boy

26th, July, 1976

12.45 AM

Secunderabad, India

Girl:

24th, August, 1985

5.10 PM

Hyderabad, India

Hello,

I request you to please analyse my friends horoscope with his fiancee, since he will be getting married in Feburary and would like to know how the married life will be and any poojas they might have to perform in advance.

Thank you!

Boy

26th, July, 1976

12.45 AM

Secunderabad, India

Girl:

24th, August, 1985

5.10 PM

Hyderabad, India

Namaskar,

The boy has Kala Amrita Yoga and should at minimum worship Lord Shiva with Mahamrityunjaya Jaap everyday. If possible he may go to temple in KalaHasti or Nasik for remedy.

Next, this couple matches only 9.5 out of a possible 36 points. At least 18 is needed for marriage. In my humble opinion, this marriage would likely be very difficult for both of them with the possibility of many misunderstandings, fights as their wavelengths are not matching, even remotely. The girl has a weak mangalik dosha (Mars in 7th, but neecha) and boy does not. Another problem in the matching for marriage. At such a low score, even remedies will be only touching the surface. But remember this is only my humble opinion - the outcome lies in their hands solely.

-WebYogi-

hi webyogi

can you please predict my future in marriage, career and finance and immigration.

my dob is 26 march 1976

place of birth is quetta baluchistan pakistan

time of birth is afternoon 1:15

please suggest remedies too. i m working very hard to travell abroad please tell me what to japa