IndiaDivine.org

Please advise

Rate this topic

Narayan

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding my future. I have been going through tough times in the past three-four years, and even though I am young, I feel very depressed. I am not achieving the academic success that I want; I always used to be distracted by the smallest of things, and now I have slowly began to remove these distractions away, but still I have doubts about my ability, about my intelligence. I want to make a difference in this world, I want to help people, and I want to achieve my dream of going to the very best medical school in the world. Can you please offer me guidance/advice on whether this is possible/in my future or am I just a dreamer? I am working hard to solve my problems and to gain success and I would really want some reassurance on whether I will be available to achieve my aspirations. Here are my details for your perusal:

D.B: May 1st, 1990

T.B: 9:30 PM

P.O.B: Columbia, MD, U.S.A

The specific coordinates of my hospital are: (39.21455, -76.88636)

If you need any other information, please feel free to let me know. I really appreciate the wealth of guidance on this forum. Thank You all so much,

Narayan