IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Her1987

Webyogi Ji... Request for ur help

Rate this topic

Respected Webyogi sir.. Can u please tell me about my married life? When will i get married and how will be my spouse? How will it be and other things.. pls.

DOB: 9th Sep 1987

TOB: 5:05:00 AM IST

POB: Hyderabad, India.

Respected Webyogi sir.. Can u please tell me about my married life? When will i get married and how will be my spouse? How will it be and other things.. pls.

DOB: 9th Sep 1987

TOB: 5:05:00 AM IST

POB: Hyderabad, India.

Namaskar,

You are born in Lao lagna (odd sign) and rasi Pisces (even sign). Moon is in 8 th house with Rahu making it weak. Spouse lord is Saturn and also lord of 6th (enemies, disease etc.) is in 4th house (happiness, mother etc) and aspecting lagna. The Lagna is being aspected by Jupiter as a 5th (children, thinking) and as a 8th lord (loss, death etc). The lagna has Sun and Mars, two male planets (although with Venus) requires lot of understanding and adjustments in your life as well as in married life. I would consider this chart as manglik. Currently you are having Mahadasa of Mercury with Rahu subperiod, followed by Jupiter (from Jan 2011 to April 2013). Better time for marriage may be when saturn subperiod comes in Mercury major period. Or, also likely to happen when Jupiter transits to 7th house. To have a happiness in your married life, as I mentioned above, you have to make lot of fine tuning and efforts at your part, I mean adjustments.

-WebYogi-

Are there any remedies to be followed to make my married life happy? What kind of changes shld i've to make to make my married life a good one? Is thr any Lucky Stone etc? How will be my spouse look like? Will he a soft natured person? Is my married life written in abroad?

Are there any remedies to be followed to make my married life happy? What kind of changes shld i've to make to make my married life a good one? Is thr any Lucky Stone etc? How will be my spouse look like? Will he a soft natured person? Is my married life written in abroad?

You really don't need to wear a stone. But if you must, you can try an emerald. The main problem I see with couples horoscopes for marriage is compromise. You must give and take. Keep an open mind. Keep these changes in mind. Do the above remedies. Your spouse, in general terms, may be more mature than you, he may have a streak of anger outbursts, love of luxury, with a sense of burden for financial reponsibility. There may be possibility of married life abroad, but it is not so great as I see it. Concentrate on how to build positive karmas - this may help in married life. This includes being vegetarian, donating, helping others, etc. I have seen the saying - "What goes around comes around" happen one too many times to people whose horoscopes I've read! Just a thought.

-WebYogi-

Is it because of too many doshas present in my horoscope due to the placement of Sun, Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu? At times I easily get to anger and loose my temper. Is there any chance of divorce or anything like that in my life? Will my husband take good care of me? Will i live long? I'm brave enough to listen to bad things in my horoscope. So please be open and suggest me.

Is it because of too many doshas present in my horoscope due to the placement of Sun, Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu? At times I easily get to anger and loose my temper. Is there any chance of divorce or anything like that in my life? Will my husband take good care of me? Will i live long? I'm brave enough to listen to bad things in my horoscope. So please be open and tell me.

Is it because of too many doshas present in my horoscope due to the placement of Sun, Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu? At times I easily get to anger and loose my temper. Is there any chance of divorce or anything like that in my life? Will my husband take good care of me? Will i live long? I'm brave enough to listen to bad things in my horoscope. So please be open and suggest me.

The anger issue is from Mars and Sun in lagna. Try the emerald as suggested previously. With such a mangalik dosha likely there are chances of divorce especially if you do not marry someone with a similar dosha. This is because someone with a similar dosha is usually more able to understand you.

-WebYogi-

You mean I should get married to a person who has Mars in the Lagna or anyone who has Mars in the 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house? I mean is it specific to Lagna Mars person or any other mangalik boy?

You mean I should get married to a person who has Mars in the Lagna or anyone who has Mars in the 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house? I mean is it specific to Lagna Mars person or any other mangalik boy?

If you have choices, Mars in 1st > 7th > 4th, 12th, 2nd. Mars in 8th for the respective boy may be too strong for you unless he has other factors such as a strong Jupiter or Venus.

-WebYogi-