IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shobhit

respected webyogiji request your kind attention!!!

Rate this topic

Respected Webyogiji,

This time I have a query regarding my elder brother. My elder brother was in the Indian Air Force he had a crash on 30 dec’04 and had to leave IAF. He presently is pursuing MBA from pune. The recruitment season has already begun in the college and the company’s are already coming in the campus. He even got through one of the company and was to join from 1<SUP>st</SUP> Sep ’08 but the company backed out at the last moment due to economic recession. He really has to struggle a lot to find success and at present he is very concerned about finding a job.

Sir, can you please tell me when will he get a job, how will his future life be both professionally and personally and when he will have stability in his life? Are there any chances of him going abroad? What about his marriage? Some astrologers say that he has kal sarpa yog and that is why all these problems, we have already done the shanty puja for the same at Nasik.

Please guide us….

Birth details:

Name: Shuchi

Sex: Male

Place: Moradabad(UP)

DOB: 12 Oct 1976

Time: 09:45 am

Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,

Shobhit

Respected Webyogiji,

This time I have a query regarding my elder brother. My elder brother was in the Indian Air Force he had a crash on 30 dec’04 and had to leave IAF. He presently is pursuing MBA from pune. The recruitment season has already begun in the college and the company’s are already coming in the campus. He even got through one of the company and was to join from 1<SUP>st</SUP> Sep ’08 but the company backed out at the last moment due to economic recession. He really has to struggle a lot to find success and at present he is very concerned about finding a job.

Sir, can you please tell me when will he get a job, how will his future life be both professionally and personally and when he will have stability in his life? Are there any chances of him going abroad? What about his marriage? Some astrologers say that he has kal sarpa yog and that is why all these problems, we have already done the shanty puja for the same at Nasik.

Please guide us….

Birth details:

Name: Shuchi

Sex: Male

Place: Moradabad(UP)

DOB: 12 Oct 1976

Time: 09:45 am

Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,

Shobhit

Namaskar Shobhit Ji,

That is good you did pooja at Nasik, byt there is no Kaal Sarpa Yoga as Venus is outside of the Rahu-Ketu axis. Mars is also with them so this Yoga is not present.

For marriage, he has two benefics sitting in the 7th house (marriage). This is usually seen as very good. Jupiter, benefic and auspicious 2nd (family, stored wealth) and 5th (children, intelligence), and Moon, highly auspicious and benefic 9th (luck, fortune, dharma) is sitting in the 7th. Not only so but Moon is uccha! The problem herein lies is due to Mangalik dosha. His lagnesh, Mars, is weakened and afflicted in 12th house. Being in 12th house, mangalik dosha is also present. Venus, 7th lord, is also afflicted here (but less than Mars, as Venus is in own sign). There is more probability of Marriage starting at the end of this year. This increases during Rahu-Moon period (end of 2009). Reciting Hanuman chalisa and fasting on Tuesdays can help alleviate this. More importantly would be that if he is vegetarian it is great, if not it is better to be one.

Next, for profession, Mercury (8th and 11th lord) and Sun (10th, profession)are in 11th (gains, desires) house. But the problem here is that Saturn is aspecting them from 9th house. Saturn in his horoscope can cause delay and retardation. Not only so but Saturn is sitting in the 9th house (luck) and causing destruction to it as it is his enemy's house (moon). Reciting Hanuman chalisa here too can be of benefit. Wearing an unheated, Burmese ruby (red, not purple) that is clear might help too.

-WebYogi-

respected sir,

thankyou very much for the predictions, it has really relaxed us a lot but sir, can you please predict the period of my brother getting a job, since the company's are already coming in the campus for placements/recruitments and how do you see him doing professionally in the future? what is the period of time when he will be stable in life?

eagerly waiting for your reply,

regards,

shobhit

respected sir,

thankyou very much for the predictions, it has really relaxed us a lot but sir, can you please predict the period of my brother getting a job, since the company's are already coming in the campus for placements/recruitments and how do you see him doing professionally in the future? what is the period of time when he will be stable in life?

eagerly waiting for your reply,

regards,

shobhit

Rahu mahadasa is for 18 years. It started in 1994. There will likely be ups and downs during this mahadasa. For job, wait until early 2009 (rahu-sun period).

-WebYogi-

respected sir,

thankyou very much for all the help and guidance, and your precious time, it surely has helped us a lot.

regards,

shobhit

Namaskar Shobhit Ji,

Your welcome! It is nice to receive your kind sentiments and gratitude.

-WebYogi-