IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shobhit

respected Webyogiji pl help

Rate this topic

respected Webyogiji,

my name is shobhit, a girls biodata has come for a marriage proposal,

just want to know do our horoscopes match n what would be our married life be in the future. I am in the army n she is a lawyer so thats also a big problem because she dont want to leave her job and I cant leave mine so thats creating a lot of chaos.

pl help... any remedies....

my details:

name: shobhit srivastava

time: 05:45 pm

place: moradabad(UP)

DOB: 29 june 1980

name: Roli

time: 08:35 am

DOB: 22 july 1980

respected Webyogiji,

my name is shobhit, a girls biodata has come for a marriage proposal,

just want to know do our horoscopes match n what would be our married life be in the future. I am in the army n she is a lawyer so thats also a big problem because she dont want to leave her job and I cant leave mine so thats creating a lot of chaos.

pl help... any remedies....

my details:

name: shobhit srivastava

time: 05:45 pm

DOB: 29 june 1980

name: Roli

time: 08:35 am

DOB: 22 july 1980

Namaskar Shobit Ji,

I'm sorry to tell you but the matching between your charts is not adequate for marriage in my humble opinion. You match only 13 out of a possible 36 points. At least 18 points is needed for a healthy marriage which is not present. At only 13 points there would likely be much discord, misunderstandings, and fights as much disharmony is present between your charts. Furthermore, she may have problems adjusting to your lifestyle and personality in the long run. But remember this is just my opinion and recommendation, in the end the outcome is in both of your hands.

-WebYogi-

respected webyogiji,

thankyou very much for your reply. sir, can you pl suggest some remedies so that this problem can be sorted out or minimized. And say if i go ahead with it, where do you see my married life going? i hope there is no chance of seperation as such.

eagerly waiting for your reply,

regards,

shobhit

respected webyogiji,

thankyou very much for your reply. sir, can you pl suggest some remedies so that this problem can be sorted out or minimized. And say if i go ahead with it, where do you see my married life going? i hope there is no chance of seperation as such.

eagerly waiting for your reply,

regards,

shobhit

Namaskar Shobhit Ji,

Just imagine that you have a house and there is a hole, then it is easy to fix thus you have a remeady. But, in other case imagine that you have only land available and you want to build a house to live in it, I am sure you will require lot of efforts to build the structure and not only that you may have to spend all or most of your life time savings. It may not be a good example, but you might get the essence of it. When matching points are only few you may require lot of your positive previous karma to make adjustments in the married life. But when points are very good, then with a little efforts you can make your married life healthy. Ans atleast, you can choose. In my humble openion, I found when matching points are few even with lot of efforts (forget about the adjustments) the day to day life becomes misearable even both parties are individually fine but matching together is not good, this is as a result of Karma. Thus, If I were you, I would not even bothor to goahead rather I would like wait till I get suitable match, this is based on experience from several cases. In such case of course one may try to do all remedies but effects will not be great.

-WebYogi-

respected webyogiji,

thankyou very much for your insight, i'll surely keep all the aspects in mind before taking a final decision as told by you.

sir, you have been a great help thankyou very much.

regards,

shobhit

respected webyogiji,

thankyou very much for your insight, i'll surely keep all the aspects in mind before taking a final decision as told by you.

sir, you have been a great help thankyou very much.

regards,

shobhit

I appreciate your gratitude. Your welcome!

-WebYogi-