IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
red lips

finding Mr.Right

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am 26 years old and single and have not yet found Mr.Right.I would like to know if I am any closer to finding Mr.Right?My birthdate is March 19 1982 in Paris Tennessee,United States at 5:01 A.M.

JESSICA

Hello,

I am 26 years old and single and have not yet found Mr.Right.I would like to know if I am any closer to finding Mr.Right?My birthdate is March 19 1982 in Paris Tennessee,United States at 5:01 A.M.

JESSICA

Namaskar,

This is just a quick overview:

There may be a chance to find Mr.Right when Jupiter transits to Aquarius (Kumbha). Sun is your 7th lord (partnerships, spouse). And this probability increases, when Sun and Jupiter are conjunct in Aquarius or when Jupiter is in Aquarius and Sun in Leo.

Additionally, you are heavy manglik (with Mars in 8th with Saturn). This needs to be remedied. You can try Hanuman chalisa (on Tues/Sat) as well as Tuesday fasting. If you are vegetarian this is good, otherwise you might want to become one. There are other more effective remedies, please PM me for more details.

-WebYogi-