IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rkakella

Respected Astrologers, Please advice... Financial Problems in business

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

Please take a look at my horoscope.

I'm doing Oil extraction business for the past 1 yr.

I'm in serious financial crunches. Rotation of money has become major issue and it's very difficult for me to manage. I'm worried very much regarding this business and unable to save any money. I've put a lot of money and efforts in this business. Sometimes it's good but no savings. I'm the only person to run the business and sometimes my mind is completely blank. I'm taking lot of mental stress. I've no other way to survive. The business is on my mother's name.

Please give me any remedies and also advice the good period. Please save me with your advice.

I'm giving my details below:

Name: Radha Krishna

DOB: 08/08/1979

TOB: 13:03 hrs

POB: Khammam

Firm name: Karthikeya Oils & Agro Products

yours truly,

Radha Krishna

Respected Gurujis,

Please take a look at my horoscope.

I'm doing Oil extraction business for the past 1 yr.

I'm in serious financial crunches. Rotation of money has become major issue and it's very difficult for me to manage. I'm worried very much regarding this business and unable to save any money. I've put a lot of money and efforts in this business. Sometimes it's good but no savings. I'm the only person to run the business and sometimes my mind is completely blank. I'm taking lot of mental stress. I've no other way to survive. The business is on my mother's name.

Please give me any remedies and also advice the good period. Please save me with your advice.

I'm giving my details below:

Name: Radha Krishna

DOB: 08/08/1979

TOB: 13:03 hrs

POB: Khammam

Firm name: Karthikeya Oils & Agro Products

yours truly,

Radha Krishna

Namaskar Radha Krishna,

These comments are a just general overview:

First, your lagna lord, Mars, is severely weakened in the 8th house (death destruction). This needs to be fixed. Have you tried Tuesday fasting, Hanuman chalisa (Tues/Sat) and aarti (Tues/Sat)?

Next, your Moon (9th lord - luck, fortune, father, dharma) is aspecting her own house! Additionally, Jupiter, your 2nd (family, stored wealth) and 5th (intelligence, children, speculation) is uccha and sitting in your 9th house! He is the symbol of Lord Vishnu, who is ever-benovolent! Jupiter is aspecting your lagna and 5th house strengthening them. not only so, but a powerful Gaj Kesari Yoga is forming! But there is affliction to both Jupiter and Moon by Mercury (8th lord, death, destruction) and Venus (12th lord, losses). Have you tried moti and yellow topaz (not sapphire!)?

PM me for more specific and effective remedies.

-WebYogi-

Respected WebYogiji,

Thank you very much for the advice.

I've not tried fastings on tue.

I'll start from next tuesday.

I'm wearing Yellow Saphire (kanaka pushyarag).

Actually, my problem is I've run the business in unseason as well.

It was good no loss no profit. But this is season time. I'm running oil extraction unit using cotton seed.

Due to the bad market condition the seed cost is high and I'm facing big trouble to manage it.

Please advice me any alternative oil for extraction or just run the show for some more time.

I've moon stone. Will that be good if I wear ?

I'll start the remedies from next week.

Thanking you once again.

yours truly,

Radha Krishna

Respected WebYogiji,

Thank you very much for the advice.

I've not tried fastings on tue.

I'll start from next tuesday.

I'm wearing Yellow Saphire (kanaka pushyarag).

Actually, my problem is I've run the business in unseason as well.

It was good no loss no profit. But this is season time. I'm running oil extraction unit using cotton seed.

Due to the bad market condition the seed cost is high and I'm facing big trouble to manage it.

Please advice me any alternative oil for extraction or just run the show for some more time.

I've moon stone. Will that be good if I wear ?

I'll start the remedies from next week.

Thanking you once again.

yours truly,

Radha Krishna

Namaskar,

I see. Moonstone would not be a good choice. If you can get a moti then that is the way to go. Also, try yellow topaz not sapphire.

Additionally, I've seen such business problems in my many years of experience in reading horoscopes. From seeing this, I recommend you get in touch to get a holy Dakshinavart conch. But this cannot be a "regular" one. It must be specially charged for activation of the sattvic energies. This conch has cured many many problems as it from the grace of Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi Ji.

-WebYogi-