IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
help_seeker

Parents health problems-please help!

Rate this topic

Pranam,

This is for my mother, a housewife and has three kids and one brother. Her DOB: 6 April, 1954 born at jalandhar, Punjab at 5:15 am. She has started staying sick for long time now. One of the astrologer even mentioned that she has very short life....just 1-2 yrs more. Please help us by analysing her chart and remedies for her health issues.

Also, my father DOB: 23 september,1949 born at Phillaur, Punjab, ard 11:15 pm. He also has started staying very sick and is on several medication.

Both are somehow taking too many tensions for their unsettled kids.

Please kindly help.Thanks much!

Pranam,

This is for my mother, a housewife and has three kids and one brother. Her DOB: 6 April, 1954 born at jalandhar, Punjab at 5:15 am. She has started staying sick for long time now. One of the astrologer even mentioned that she has very short life....just 1-2 yrs more. Please help us by analysing her chart and remedies for her health issues.

Also, my father DOB: 23 september,1949 born at Phillaur, Punjab, ard 11:15 pm. He also has started staying very sick and is on several medication.

Both are somehow taking too many tensions for their unsettled kids.

Please kindly help.Thanks much!

Namaskar,

Your mother is in the Mahadasa of Jupiter and Anterdasa/subperiod of Rahu from May 2008 to Oct 2010 or so. Rahu is placed 8th from Jupiter and may one of the explanation the explanation of ill health. The major period os Saturn is then starting for 19 yrs. Saturn is although exalted but in 8th house as a lord of 11th (gains) and 12th (loss), one can expect mixed results. Worshiping of lord Vishnu along with Laxmi Ji for the rest of Jupiter period may be helpful.

Your father is having Mahadasa of Saturn and by Jan 2009 it will be ending. saturn being 8th lord (death etc) may be one of the reason of experiencing illness. This period will be followed by Budha dasa for next 17 yrs. Wearing Emerald in silver ring might be helpful. Budha is in 4th (happiness) in his own house and is also lagna lord.

-WebYogi-