IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ateam201

Chart

Rate this topic

i want to know if i have any yogs in my chart.

dob feb-3-85

hoboken nj usa

time is 11:16 am

currently i am in school looking for a job seems to be troubling.

The folowing yogas are based on the assumption you are born at 11:16 am. you are right on the border of mesha and vrishabha lagna.

Kedar, Sankha, Brahma, Adhi, Budha-Aditya, and Chamara Yogas. Additionally, this horoscope has a few raja yogas and vipareet raj yogas.

Currently, you are in Shani-Rahu period. Shani in 8th is not good in this case as it is your profession (10th) and desires/gains (11th) lord sitting in the house of destruction/death (8th). You should do Shani Deva mantra/puja. Doing vrata (fasting) on Saturday is another option.

This is just a brief overview of your question.

-WebYogi-

i am saying i graduate in dec and currently the chances seem bleek and my parents want me to marry a girl from india and run the store. i don't want to do that i rather work and marry my own wife. also the yogas you said i looked them up i couldn't find much info except on the last one

i am saying i graduate in dec and currently the chances seem bleek and my parents want me to marry a girl from india and run the store. i don't want to do that i rather work and marry my own wife. also the yogas you said i looked them up i couldn't find much info except on the last one

Ok. But, I don't seem to understand your question. This seems more of as a comment. As for detailed explanation of yogas, I will be posting an article on yogas shortly and you can refer to that.

As stated before propriate Shani Deva, i.e. fasting on Sat, Saturn mantra, donating goods on Saturday, and doing deeds, in general, for the welfare of others.

-WebYogi-