TheFlowerKing Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 Hello and Shanti Vanum, I heard a beautiful song the other day that I want to work into my meditation routine. I have the lyrics in Hindi, and was hoping someone could translate them into English for me? Thanks for any help! Prabhujee Prabhujee dayaa karo Maname aana baso. Tuma bina laage soonaa Khaali ghatame prema bharo. Tantra mantra poojaa nahi jaanu Mai to kevala tumako hi maanu. Sare jaga me dhundaa tumako Aba to aakara baahan dharo Quote
dev Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 Prabhujee O lord Prabhujee dayaa karo O lord, take pity on me Maname aana baso. Come and live in my heart( mind) Tuma bina laage soonaa It is empty without you Khaali ghatame prema bharo. Fill love in this empty pithcer Tantra mantra poojaa nahi jaanu i don't know the way to worship ( like tantra, mantra etc) Mai to kevala tumako hi maanu. I just have regards for only you. Sare jaga me dhundaa tumako I was looking you everywhere Aba to aakara baahan dharo Now come and hold my arms. Quote
TheFlowerKing Posted November 12, 2008 Author Report Posted November 12, 2008 Thank you! I'm afraid my Hindi is just not good enough for translations. It doesn't help that all of the time I've spent in India is in Tamil Nadu, where everyone speaks Tamil. Quote
Guest Dani Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Thanks so much for the translation! I totally fell in love with this song! :-) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.