IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sarva gattah

How do you trust a faith thats not the blind leading the blind in a fool’s paradise?

Rate this topic

How do you trust a faith that is not the blind leading the blind in a fool’s paradise?

“Babhru das: To underline the quotation provided by Trivikrama Maharaja, here’s something Srila Prabhupada said on a morning walk here in Hawaii:

Jayatirtha: So the purpose of having the Society is to show the devotees how they can always be twenty-four hours engaged according to your instruction.

Prabhupada: Yes, that is helping one another. If I am deficient, by seeing your example I shall correct myself. This is the idea, not that a fool’s paradise: all fools and join together. Not like that. There should be ideal life, at least the leaders, the resident, the GBC. They will show the example, and they will follow. Then it is beneficial. And if all of them are fools? Then it is fool’s paradise. At least, in the blind association, at least if one man has got eyes, then he can lead all the blind men. But if all of them are blind, then it is fool’s paradise.

So somehow or other, we have got now a position. The People like us. So, we should not spoil by personal sense gratification. That is my request. If we can maintain this institution rigidly according to the order, then many people will be benefited. By seeing our behaviour, by character, they will become. Apani acari prabhu jiveri siksaya. The leader should be ideal.

February 3, 1975, Hawaii

So the leaders’ example must be ideal: excellent sadhana, freedom from the pursuit of sense gratification. Otherwise, we’re left with the blind leading the blind in a fool’s paradise.

Yours in service, Babhru das”

Inspiring however, how do you trust so-called leaders who are judgemental and see only what they want to see??

Such BLIND leaders stagnate true religion and make it materialist and political. The treasure of one Temple I know, is not the kind of leader found in a bonafide religious order. A business yes, a devotee, NO. He even dresses like a karmi most of the time and frankly lives like one too. Just being a ‘nice’ guy, doesn't make one a good devotee.

The Karmi quality of ‘Mr. prabhu’ makes him so judgemental, seeing other people for what he ignorantly believes they are, instead of what one really is now. Someone is going to knock him out one day for his ‘judgemental’ insensible ways of communicating with people. It is dangerous to judge people he doesn't know or hasn't seen for 20 years;)

Such fools like Mr. prabhu 'visualizes’ what he speculates others may be, based on his limited knowledge founded in rumour, hearsay, and resentment. This is due to being so arrogantly self-opinionated.

14uklqc.jpg

"Judge not, that you be judged. For with what judgement you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? HYPOCRITE! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Matthew 7 : 1-3, 5