IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pooja sharma

Marriage prospects for my son's marriage.

Rate this topic

Poojaji,

your son has a very good horoscope. need not worry at all. presently he is undergoing Rahu dasa, whcih should be favourable. you should try after December as Jupiter will move to 5th from his rasi, then the time is suitable. as far as his spouse is concerned she should be from a well settled family,beautiful. after the marriage he will prosper. it is indicated that you and your husband also well settled and your husband shuld be in a good position. there is nothing from his horo that you need to worry.

Your prdictions are absolutely right.

Husband: My husband has done good. But my husband says he has done just OK & keeps worrying about continuity of his source of income in future. But i am satisfied that he has done good. If you desire I will post my huband birth detail so that you kindly predict how his financal/health position will be in future.

Son: He says he will marry not before another two/three years. He has asked us not to search for any girl yet. We are not even trying. But my husband desire is that he marries soon. My son is not agreeing.

Thanks...pooja

Please advice on the compatibility of horoscopes of boy and girl. as per one software it says nadi dosha is present.

boy

dob 13-10-1978

pob roorkee

tob 04:57 PM (16:57)

girl

dob 22-12-1982

pob guntur

tob 12:20 PM

is marriage recommended?