IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mastermind2008

Sani mahadasha with Rahu bhukti

Rate this topic

Respect Experts/ Gurujis

can anyone please throw some light upon the Sani mahadasha with Rahu bhukti. Both Rahu and Sani are placed together in the 3rd house with simha rashi in the birth chart. I am asking this because it is currently my situation and everything seems to so hard.

Thanking you all and awaiting a few answers from experts or amatuers.

Hi Mastermind, The combination of Saturn and Rahu is normally a dreaded one. Third house shows your parakrama, brothers, short travel , initiatives and drives .. etc. Post your full birth details so that all can look into your horoscope and comment. Where you born around December , 1978 ? :idea:

Dear Astroseeker,

you are right, my date of birth is 22/01/1979 16:40 Ranchi, Bihar. I am really going through a number of problems and even when I am trying to make them OK, I am having to do a lot of effort. I would be very grateful if you could look into my details.

Dear all,

I would really appreciate if someone could look at my birthchart as per the details provided above. I am still trying to learn astrology and I have read a number of contradicting views about Saturn and Rahu being placed together. Some have had said that it is excellent and during the time of Sani mahadasha and Rahu bhukti things will be good, while some say it is very bad. I am very confused with all the responses I am getting. Please can anyone shed light on this matter.

Kind regards

Dear Astroseeker,

thank you for your response. Correct but that is only 1 of the problems at the moment. Since last December I am having problems with my partner and finally we decided to give each other some space. I then came to India to change my Visa status in August and got a refusal on some obscure grounds. OK, till that point I would still say things didn't go bad as I pulled myself together and have collected the documents to prove my point.

Now today, when I am trying to retrieve the documents from the embassy to make a reapplication they say I cannot!! I litterally wanted to bang my head against the wall. I have had lots of problems in the past but have passed through all of them, this one is absolutely never ending. Everyday is a new story. I started learning Astrology and am no expert hence I would like to know if my current situation is really so bad astrologically. In all this exercise, at least I am able to keep my courage which is something I can smile about. Please advise.

Regards