IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ananth84

deepaji/usr ji-- plz help,had serious setback in carrier

Rate this topic

hi deepaji, usr ji

i had a serious setback in carrier, had break in education. can you plz tell me when will i complete my education, overview of my carrier, will i go abroad. i am facing problems finacialy too, some one said this is because of rahau mahadasa and sani antradasa, is it so, plz help me.

DOB: 10-nov-1984

time 02-02 am

place vijayawada (andhra pradesh)

i am curently wearning ruby.

plz help

thanks a llot

Dear ananth,

yes its true, rahu-shani is giving problems, also you are facing kantaka shani.

You have 4 exalted planets giving you a rajayoga. However, this chart is very strange with all planetary conjunctions between stark enemies. Saturn conjunct sun, mercury with ketu, rahu with moon, jupiter with venus!!!

Saturn's exaltation is good in the sense that it cancels sun's debility. But Venus is akaraka in 5th house. Moon and rahu conjunction makes you volatile in temperament and takes the balance away from emotional intelligence. Mars is exalted and vargottama - its yogakaraka too.

You will be flying abroad after saturn's transit into virgo. Overall, there is a lot of success in career in store. For remaining happy mentally/emotionally you may worship Lord Shiva regularly.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Anath84,

Your lagna: Leo on Purvaphalguni 4th pada

Your Rasi (Moon Sign): Taurus on Kritika 3rd pada

Your Navamsa Lagna: Scorpion

Your Dasa is as below:

Rahu Period: 2003-02-23 - 2020-11-20

Saturn Sub-Period: 2008-03-04 - 2010-12-25

Mercury Sub-Sub-Period: 2008-08-14 - 2009-01-06

There is high probability of you going to oversea on job task after 10/12/2008.

The opportunity will start knocking your door starting from 13/10/2008.

Remedy for pleasing Lord Saturn

As Saturn sub period is from 2008-03-04 - 2010-12-25, and Saturn is currently transiting your lagna till 9/9/2009, plus Saturn is transiting 4th house from moon ( kantaka sani) till the same date the remedy as below is recommended:

Chant “OM SHAM SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAHA” 108 times, 2 times per day with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. You should visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durgai temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating. Do fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. Please do not expect magic to happen overnight. You really need deep faith and ever lasting patient.

Remedy for empowerment of Yogakaraka Mars,

1. Worship the ruling deities Kartikeya and Shiva.

The Kartikeya mantra is "Om Saravanabhavaya Namah"

The Shiva mantra is "<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Om</st1:place> Namah Shivaya"

2. Recite Kartikeya or Shiva stotra.

3. Japa of the Mars mantra: <st1:place w:st="on">Om</st1:place> kram kreem kroum sah bhaumaya namah, 7000 times in 48 days.

4. Recite the Mangala stotra:

Dharani garbha sambhutam vidyut kanti samaprabham

Kumaram shakti hastam tam mangalam pranamamyaham.

5. Charity: Donate Masoor dal( red lentils) on tuesday.

6. Fasting: On Tuesdays.

7. Pooja: Kartikeya pooja or Rudrabhishekha.

8. Rudraksha: Wear a 3 mukhi Rudraksha.

9. Wear red Coral

With God’s blessing you can see light at the end of the tunnel before end of this year.

God bless all of us,

hi deepaji/ bhaaskaran

thnaks a lot for the reply, can you plz teel me what is kanta shani. on net when i searched for kanta shani , i found this

The transit of Saturn in some of the houses in the natal horoscope is highly dreaded. During such unfavourable transits, the native faces tremendous odds in different aspects of life such as Career, finances, family etc. and Saturn makes the person remember god's name. Even though such transits are terrible materialistically, spiritually they are uplifting as Saturn cleans up the native from all past sins and give him chance to live a life with righteousness in later days.

However, the transits are not as bad for all the natives, since it depends on how badly Saturn is afflicting the horoscope.

is this true,can u plz tell me how badly saturn is placed and how i am affected by it, can u plz tell tell me when will kanta shani get finished? when saturn transit into virgo? when do i get settled in carrier and finacially

ur advice is of gr8 help

thanks a lot

Dear anath84,

In your case, as your moon is in Taurus ( where saturn is a yogakaraka), this kantaka sani directly or indirectly will speed up the process of departing from your residence, most probbaly to oversea. Al this process of waiting and executing, for sure will affect your mental status, that is it!

Best of luck