IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kanth

Kind Attn - Deepa Bhandari Ji

Rate this topic

Namaste Deepa Ji,

I would request you to kindly analyse the chart of my brother whose details are :

DOB - 05.07.82, TOB : 11:25 AM, POB : NAGPUR, BIRTH STAR : MOOLA.

He is very poor in studies, after a long gap we could succeed him to complete his ITI (Electrician) last year. He is not staying any job and always looking for change of job.

Query :-

Is there any chance to get a good job in his chart, if so, when can I expect it. Should we continue his studies?.

We are planning him to put in any business, Would he progress in business or we should keep him in job only?.

Please have a look on the chart and advise us as he is always interested to go out of home and work in out of state / out of home town.

Thanking you in advance.

kath,

if you don't mind, can u tell me that he is good with his parents, because i can't see any good for his parents in his chart, since nodes have good karma may reduce it,

according to his dasamsa it is good for business

Let Sun's blessing will be always with us,

--------------------------------

Since the chart is interesting i replied u, if you don't know about the accuracy of your brother's birth time you can send some of his life events to sunlionel.ad@gmail.com, i will do my best to help him

Namaste!

Thank you very much for your analysis.

Birth date & Time given you is accurate, Father expired on 7.6.97. Is there any dosha to father in his chart?. After a lot of struggle and pressure from our side, he passed his xth class and ITI. Since childhood, he is not listening to anybody and do whatever he wish, that is what causing mental tension to me and my mother. He always wants to go abroad, out of state to work.

Please see will there be any progress if we put him in business or we shall ask him to do job only?. Please suggest us how to keep himstable.

Thank you in advance.

Generally rahu afflicting sun is not good for father of the native and here the PiK Venus is in 9th house and MD period for this is between 1985 - 2005, Ak & PiK is in ninth house, so he will be blessed one and it is great in his 9th house.

He can do business, did he done ITI in analytical side?