IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
davetushar

want to start business ????

Rate this topic

DOB : 10.10.1972

Place : Dhrangadhra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Time : 3.20 am

kinly advise me i m in dubai right now and thinking about starting a consultancy business or supply of spices or transportation business....kindly let me know

1. wether i will be successful in the business as per my horoscope ?

2. which business should i go with

3. what are the lucky alphabets for me for the name of business

my wife's DOB : 20.09.72

Time : 8.20 Pm

Place : Bombay (India)

Thank you

you can enter into business possbily transportation business. but the present dasa is not exceptional but certainly not very bad. Being the 10th lord in the Lagna, you will tend to do business. that is not wrong. because none of the plantes are not against you that means they are also not much in favour of you. It will be a slow and steady for your business, will take some time to pick up.

Even your wifes horo looks like the same thing. plantes are in favour but not much you can expect but certainly not against her

RAM

thank you very much

but only one more thing, present things shows i would like to go for consultancy or spices distribution because that only involve less investment.

so hopefully that willdo with my horoscope.

i know all you need is your inner power and hardwork but somewhere luck also wroks, i learned that its not much in favour but not much in against as well.

so dubai will be nice place to stay in do the business?

thank you in advance for the answer

you can enter into business possbily transportation business. but the present dasa is not exceptional but certainly not very bad. Being the 10th lord in the Lagna, you will tend to do business. that is not wrong. because none of the plantes are not against you that means they are also not much in favour of you. It will be a slow and steady for your business, will take some time to pick up.

Even your wifes horo looks like the same thing. plantes are in favour but not much you can expect but certainly not against her

RAM

thank you very much

but only one more thing, present things shows i would like to go for consultancy or spices distribution because that only involve less investment.

consultancy and eatable that includes spices distribution is ok.

so hopefully that willdo with my horoscope.

i know all you need is your inner power and hardwork but somewhere luck also wroks, i learned that its not much in favour but not much in against as well.

if nothing against that itself is a favour.

so dubai will be nice place to stay in do the business?

eatable requires you have to be there correct, this is based on the logic not on horo.

thank you in advance for the answer