IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
davetushar

Deepaji Please Answer My Question Please

Rate this topic

Dear Deepaji,

I have gone through so many letters and learned that you helped everyone by one or other way kindy just help me as well, I will be obliged

Kindly answer the following question

My husband birthdate : 10.10.1972

Time : 3.20 am

Place : dhrangadhra, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Gujarat</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>

We are right now in dubai from last 2 & ½ year , major problem in our life is settlement as my husband can not be in one job for more then 6 months, every now and then problem arise from no where and he has been forced to leave the job, because of that financially also we have to suffer and we can not settle down. Some one said he has chandal yog and because of that this is happening kindly let me know what Is that and if he is really suffering from this then what is the solution ?? if we are performing Pooja does is going to relive the effect only or it is help us to the grater extent

Just before two three days he lost the job once again. I m working right now but I am pregnant so I want be able to do job for more time. What are the chances and that he will get new job ? what will be our future wether we have to move from here or he will get the good job to survive ?

I will be obliged if you can give me the answer of this question…..i really need help ( for your info only my birthdate is 20.09.1978 time : 8.2. pm : place : Mumbai, India)

Dear davetushar

time period till 30 september 2012 is still good for him. Also, kindly try to be a little at peace.

your husband's actions dont seem good at all, you are right about the guru-chandala yoga.

mercury mahadasha is basically not good for him. Make him wear a pukhraj and ask him to read hanuman chalisa everyday, its important. I hope he does it.

Best Wishes

deepa

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER DEEPAJI,

YOU MEAN TO SAY AFTER SEPTEMBER 2012 VERY BAD TIME IS COMING ???

RIGHT NOW ALSO HE LOST JOB SO ANY HOPE OF GETTING NEW JOB ?

YOU ALSO SAID THAT "YOUR HUSBAND'S ACTIONS DONT SEEM GOOD"....KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE EXECT MEANING YOU ARE POINT TOWARD

LASTLY IF I M DOING POOJA FOR GURU CHANDAL YOG ?? WILL ANY GOOD EFFECT WE CAN SEE ON OUR LIFE ??

THNAK YOU ONCE AGAIN IN ADVANCE

Dear davetushar

time period till 30 september 2012 is still good for him. Also, kindly try to be a little at peace.

your husband's actions dont seem good at all, you are right about the guru-chandala yoga.

mercury mahadasha is basically not good for him. Make him wear a pukhraj and ask him to read hanuman chalisa everyday, its important. I hope he does it.

Best Wishes

deepa

Devote your time in cultivating the soul within you.. Its a beautiful phase where you can sow the seeds of dharma in your baby yet to be born. Your husband will easily manage another job soon. At this time, let it be his headache completely. He will manage. The more you think, and say - the more will he act lesser.. Relax.. whatever has to happen will happen anyways. Dont take his guru-chandala seriously at this time.. It might help him in kalyug!

Concentrate and constantly pray during this phase..

All the best!

Dear Madam,

After 20/8/2008, the cloud will clear, because Venus wil be the new bukti in Mercury Dasa and Saturn in transit will be more than 5 degree away from venus in natal chart. (I am using 360 days dasa calculation ( savana years).

As saturn is in the 10th house in rasi chart and 4th house in Navamsa chart plus transiting lagna, the best thing to do now is surrender ownself to Lord Saturn. Chant "OM SHAM SHANAISWARAYA NAMAHA 108 TIMES" twice daily as long as it is needed. If possible go to Karumariamman/Durga/Kali temple on saturdays and offer sesame oil to lord Saturn by circumambulating 9 times and at the same time chanting the mantra above.

God Bless Everybody,

Bhaaskaran at brv62002@gmail.com