IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Uner Mohan

Learned Gurus, Please predict.

Rate this topic

Respected Learned Gurus,

Sadar Pranam.

I seek your prediction on how the relationship of the naitive will be with his father & mother after his marriage and status of his would be wife (education, whether professional/working etc.) & status of his in-laws..

Naitive's detail=D.O.B. = 14th April, 1984; T.O.B. = 1.15 p.m. ; Place: Lucknow.

Gurus, please respond.

Thanks & Best Regards.................Uner

Hello Uner Mohan,

Who are called Gurus ?.. how many people have understood astrology to the core?. If many have understood it the right way, there can be only one answer for a question. But if you observe one is recommending a gem stone and the other is rejecting it. To decide who is right or wrong we ourselves must be learned more than them. In my opinion no one has that standard here to be called as Guru. Only their egos are being fed by calling them a Guru. Just because the other person knows something what we do not know does not mean that the other person is a Guru. The word 'Guru' is big term. I am not criticising you or anybody for that matter , but we have cultivated this habit of biasing the other when we seek advice.

I think you have posted this birth detail more than once. I think this person is your son. You need not consult astrology to know if he will support you after his marriage. Since you are living with him , you will be knowing better than any of these astrologers ! Dont mistake me. Truth is always bitter.