IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gauragopala dasa

Many have laughed when told their existence in the material world is just a dream

Rate this topic

Many have laughed when told their existence in the material world is just the dream state they have created.

However, if they care to read Prabhupada’s books, they will find it is ALL their dream ONLY EXPERIENCED by 'entering' unlimited dream identities or vessels within the dreams of Maha Vishnu–

Srila Prabhupada – “This material creation is the spirit soul's dream. Actually all existence in the material world is a dream of Mahā-Viṣṇu, as the Brahma-saḿhitā describes –

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta - “This material world is created by the dreaming of Mahā-Viṣṇu. The real, factual platform is the spiritual world, but when the spirit soul wants to imitate the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he is put into this dreamland of material creation”. 4.29.83.http://vedabase.net/sb/4/29/83/en

When we dream at night, occassionaly (or all the time) we become aware that we are dreaming (we become consciously aware). What do we do then?

Sometimes we may feel awesome, 'now I can control my dreams'. Unlimited potential. The lure of mystic sleep.

In conscious aware dreaming sometimes we may have a nightmare! What do we do then? (I would choose to consciously wake up and end the torment of the dream)

What does Maha-Visnu experience in his dream state? What is our relation to Visnu? Some honest thoughts and realizations would be appreciated and helpful - thx?

(I am not so interested in the endless forum debates about whether we fall from vaikuntha or not - I am interested in how to live in accord (relation) with super-soul while in this world- thx)

Srila Prabhupada - "Established means re-establish. It is already established. That is called svarupa-siddhi. When one becomes perfectly spiritually realised, then he understands what is his relationship is. This relationship is eternal". quote by gauragopala dasa