IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kanth

Kind Attn : Deepa Bhandari Ji......

Rate this topic

Namaste Madam!

I would request you to kindly look into my chart. I seek your assistance and suggestions because what you said earlier about my chart is exactly

matching.

You said :-

a. I have neech bhanga raja yoga. I think it is correct because I am posted

in a good position with good remuneration.

b. I was facing some controllable health problems.

My query:

I am searching for a suitable match since past one year, but I could not succed till now. Please predict when can I expect to get married because I am interested to get married in this yearicon5.gif. Please predict my marriage period and suggest for puja / sloka chanting for quick settlement of marriage.

My details:

DOB : 18.10.79 night at 2-52 hrs. (early hours of 19.10.79)

POB : Visakhapatnam (AP)

star : uttara phalguni 4th pada.

I am pasting below your earlier reply for your kind perusal.

------

Dear Mani/Kanth,

You have a neech bhanga raja yoga of the first order! You might face frequent but controllable health issues in life. I suggest you take this bug out of your sub-conscious. Not an issue to worry.

The major most problem is rahu in lagna - supposedly sun's house - and ketu in 7th, for which you do need a rahu-ketu pooja done. you are running rahu MD - and will begin with ketu AD from October - please get a remedy done as fast as you can!

in navamsa 7th lord jupiter is exalted in 11th and aspecting the 7th house fully. That is a big time saving grace in the chart!

Best wishes

Deepa

------

Thanking You,

Hoping an early reply from you.

Dear Kanth,

As Saturn has been transiting your lagna since July/2007, good things have been happening like promotion/better job/change of house. Now about marriage, the Saturn will grant you marriage after 17/10/2008 but before January/2009.

About your sickness, during this Rahu/Ketu, which started 7/5/2008 till 20/5/2009, medical expert would find difficult to diagnose. Even the treatment will go wrong.

Just a point of matter: Getting married is one thing; ensuring ship to sail through is one thing. From your chart it is seen, various challenges being seen in your married life. Just be prepared.

When you get married, make sure you do horoscope matching. The “Yoni” matching is a must as far as you are concern.

As far remedy is concern, pray to “AMBAL” every Tuesday and to counteract the heat of Saturn transit ( 7 ½ years), every Saturday, circumambulate lord Saturn 9 times and offer sesame oil, chant “Om Sham Shanaiswaraya” 108 times.

Best of luck,

Bhaaskaran

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. My Rahu MD and Ketu AD is starting from 16 Oct'2008 to Oct'2009, where as you mentioned as 7/5/2008 till 20/5/2009. Please see and predict my marriage period accordingly.

Please guide me the things I should follow for better married life.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Kanth,

Do not over worry about the accuracy of given date. I am using 360 days(savana years) in Dasa calculation. That is why, date given earlier few months.

Pray hard and fully summit yourself to almighty.

Best of luck.

Bhaaskaran

Dear Respected Deepa Ji, Bhaaskaran Ji,

I thank u very much for having spent your valuable time for reading my chart. Greatful, if you please tell me matching of the following charts for marriage:

my details (Boy) :

dob : 18.10.79 (night at 2:52 hrs) early hours of 19.10.79

pob : visakhapatnam (andhra pradesh)

star : uttara phalguni (4th pada)

Girl :

dob : 15.11.87 (night at 12:20 hrs) early hours of 16.11.87

pob : visakhapatnam (andhra pradesh)

star : pubba (3rd pada)

Please see whether this match is suitable for me for marriage. I have a doubt that the girl's raasi is 12 from my raasi, and my raasi is second from girl's raasi (simha and kanya rasi) Is there any exception for this 2/12 combination raasi kuta in this case.

Hope you would help me in this.

Thanks & regards,

Awaiting an early reply from you.

Please analyse the charts and kindly let me know whether this match is suitable for me. The chart details of both is given below:

As per local astrologer:

in my chart:-

Simha lagna, Rahu, Saturn & Guru in 1st house, Moon in 2nd, Ravi, Budha & Sukra in 3rd, Ketu in 7th, Kuja in 12th house.

in girl's chart:-

Simha lagna, Moon in 1st house, ketu in 2nd, kuja, ravi & budha in 3rd, sukra & saturn in 4th, Guru & Rahu in 8th house.

Please see the matching of these 2 charts. I am afraid of rasi kuta because of 2/12 combination (girl -simha rasi & boy-kanya raasi). Please see and suggest whether this raasi kuta has any exception in this case.

Sorry for the inconvenience causing you,

awaiting an ealry reply.

Thanks & regards,

Respected Deepa ji, Bhaskaran ji.

Please give your suggestions / views on this match, it would help me a lot. Please tell me if I am asking anything wrong?.

Thanks & regards.....